Sunday, June 11, 2006

should i or should i not?

i'm still struggling deciding whether to stay overnight for the coming chalet which is tomorrow. urg! i'm so confused.

if i don't stay overnight, i'll have to go back home rather early because my mother will be with us too and she'll obviously will leave for home early. and if i don't stay overnight, i'll be like missing all the night fun. you know? hahas. what's more if i do stay overnight, it'll be my first day out with friends and totally without any adult's supervision.

however, on the other hand, yanling is not going to stay overnight and i can't really survive with DARKchocolates. hahs! if i stay overnight, i can don't sleep a wink and sit in the beach look at the sun rise or sun set you know. sighs.

so, what am i suppose to do? urg! yufang just called and she ask me to stay overnight and accompany her. well, i wish to because i've got four escape theme park tickets for free! hahas. and i can play the following day. but then, come to think of it, i've got a course to attend the next day which is the 14th of this month and i was just wondering whether i should just stay at home and rest or go out and have fun.

urg! i'm really confused!

anyway, i've spend almost the whole afternoon infront of my television watching movies! hahas. thank you GARY for lending me your discs! hahas. watched the whole of 'freaky friday' and the 'confession of a teenage drama queen'. my dad was totally bored about watching the movie because it was all about girls, girls and more girls. hahas. but he still sat with me and finished the whole two movies! hehes.

gosh. my mother is a bit crazy today. keep bossing me around. gosh. for today, i hate her. but, she has done quite a lot of help for tomorrow's chalet so i'll say i'll forgive her this once. hahas.

hmms. back to whether i should stay overnight for the chalet. well, told yanling about me having a course on wednesday and she say it would be rather tiring for me because i played for two whole days and still have to attend course for the whole four days. well, i have to attend a course in Republic Polytechnic about blogging (like as if i don't know. hahs!) from the 14th to 16th of this month at 0715. isn't that early?
i have to wake up at around 0500hrs to get ready. but, i've a picnic on the 16th of this month. so, i'm wondering about which to go. to have fun with my friends in picnic or suffer with tonnes of lectures with jiaxuan in republic polytechnic. hais. then, on the 17th of this week, i've got to go to this SMC for a programming course. urg! all these course starts at such a early time and end at such a late time. everyday, i have to leave my house at around 0545hrs and reached home around 2015hrs. this is really gonna tire me. so, i guess i'm not gonna stay overnight. thanks yanling for your advice! really appreciate it. what's more, it's her first time giving me advice! hahas.

i'm sorry yufang.. it's kindda tight for me this whole week. =] but i'm sure you understand. =]

gotta go help my mother do some folding of clothes. urg! =] buh bye!

No comments: