Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sometimes, what parents say are really true

had a long talk with my parents today while having dinner. found out that sometimes, we can't see what we parents can see (as in people's character) so it's always better to heed their advice rather than be stubborn about what we wanna do. life is not always what we want but sometimes, it's what we are forced to.
anyway, my father told me something that i think it's rather true: "it's human nature for people who does the least to grumble the most". don't you agree on this? my mother also asked me one question: "if there's one indian person and a snake infront of you, which will you wanna kill first?" i'm not being racist just saying what i think after having some horrifying experience. well, the answer i gave and what my mother said was: "kill the indian person because they are two-headed". i'm not sure whether anyone really does agree with me. however, this is how i feel if you don't think the way i think, it's okay.

still, i had tonnes of fun during that night.

No comments: