Wednesday, June 21, 2006

he still doesn't have the sense of respect.

just updated my links and visited some blogs. hmms. didn't expect to know so many people from the summer camp i attended at republic polytechnic. hahas.

have been to school by my dad's car/bus these two days for extra maths lesson and it's killing me! urg. maths can really make me go mad. what's more, mdm ong is teaching chapter 8. the chapter that involves numerous practice with the graph paper which i seem to suck at. really had to bother jiaxuan for checking my silly mistakes. how i wish there were no such thing as graph paper. hahas.

i'm broke! real broke. after lesson yesterday, i rushed home and brought my sister to kovan to shop for presents. my dad's birthday is arriving so soon, he's so getting older. lols. had tonnes of fun with FENGNI, soohou my sis and jianhui. sorry guys, for asking you to take my stuffs. =]

after shopping, we met up with jiaxuan to have a hair cut at the hair salon near my house. for once, fengni is happy with the cut which i think has not much difference other than it being lesser and lighter. =] after hair cut, we went back home for a few minutes and rush out to meet my parents to have dinner. fengni was so shy. hahas. i bet she act de! =p (she's gonna kill me for this. hahas.) maybe she haven't have dinner with my whole family as often as jiaxuan bahs.

reached home late then rushed through my homework. hais.

as usual, went to school today by my dad's car. waited for jiaxuan and stroll slowly to school. bought breakfast sat down and started eating.

he came over and spoilt my mood asking whether i would attend the camp after lesson. i told him i won't politely and as usual, he questioned why. i told him a fact which i bet he thinks is a excuse to be absent and walk away as if he didn't even start talking. urg! i'm so pissed with him.. how i wish he could graduate faster. i really don't wanna see his face anymore. how can people like him who show no respect to anyone except his close friends be a committee head? urg. even his senior almost pick a real fight with him. ahhhhh! i'm fed-up. how can i face everyone with the same respect if they don't respect me in the first place? talk about being in a higher status. i still think that respect is important.

hais. i really need a break to sort out my feelings these days.

after lesson, i came home and had a meeting till 1500hrs plus. i was starving! then, had lunch and got hooked infront of the television watching "er mo zai shen bian" i'm done with the whole series!! finally. hahas.

will be celebrating gary and fengni's birthday tomorrow so couldn't attend the MOE music camp concert. a bit wasted because i couldn't see karhui perform but had to attend the celebration since i've agreed to it before the notice about the concert. sobbs.

*yawns* need to get some sleep. buh bye! =]

No comments: