Thursday, May 18, 2006

you totally freaked me out!

sians.five articles to be completed.life is getting real boring with all the same routine and stuffs.when can my life turn to be more interesting, more fruitful?!? hahas. maybe i'm thinking too much lately.
anyway, i'm real confused! what would you(girl) do when you see a male friend crying infront of you? asked jiaxuan, she said she would give the guy a friendly hug..but, i'm totally not that type who would do that.unless, i know what the guy think about me.as in he don't mean these stuffs larhs.i'm not very open still.maybe never? to me, it makes the girl seem as though she's wanting to do that to get near to the guy? hmms. but i think it depends on the situation bahs.anyway, my friend cried in my house yesterday.i didn't know what to do and almost broke into tears too.hahas.dumb me? sighs.i was really shocked.i didn't know my friend would cry infront of me.at least, not at that atmosphere.just hope that he won't think so much about it.
sians.so late le.have to go to bed early today.haven't been sleeping well!
buh bye!

No comments: