Saturday, April 16, 2005

hais

((SighZz)) The day was fine... But it turned upside down after I read FengNi's blog... Haiz... It's no big deal because I read it often... But, today then I realise that she did mention about mii in her posts and that I have neglected her feelings.. Well, to start off, the feelings weren't the same... Especially me and her... I feel like a stranger around her and I can sense that she isn't acting naturally infront of me... At first, I was confused so I thought I should step down... Maybe I made her upset in someways... I wanted and tried to make the first move and talked to her but she was like not the FengNi I once know... It is not that she changed.. That's not my point.. But, the fact is, she didn't change... I was the one who changed... I knew I am the root to the plant ((problem)) but the question mark is, What in the world did I do?!? I can't remember well... ((SighZ))

I feel so bad... Real bad... The things I have done, the things I have neglected, the people I have let down and of course the many other things... I wish to take this opportunity to apologise to FengNi, it may be too late or what so ever... But I just wish that she actually would read my blog and accept my sincere apologise... ((SighZ)) I can't believe what I have really done or neglect... I feel so bad, so horrible... I can't let down the times we had spend together... I missed them but I don't know how to retrieve them back... I want to do things right this time!!!
BYE~ Peace Out... ((Vani's favourite quote))

No comments: