Saturday, April 09, 2005

=]

Today is the best day of my life!!! Haha...

Me and my classmates today went out to practice for our class performance... Haha... There were Vani, Yufang, Aavram, Dickson Lee, JinHui, Edmond, Serene, JiaXuan, LiXin, YanLing, ZhiXiong, Ashzton, WeiBin, Adilah and... I think is like that only larh... Haha.. Including mii of course... I can't remember who ler... Think only got till like that...

We were suppose to go to puggol C.C to practice but guess what... 2eA was going there too... So, we got no choice but to change location... We went to many places and finally, we went to YuFang's old house... Haha... It was empty... Duh~ She just moved... heexXx [[Okay.. Let's start from the beginning of the day]]

HmMm... I woke up at 9.30a.m when I'm suppose to meet my friends at 1000 outside hougang mall's mcdonald... Never mind about that, I had to bring that bloody radio you know... YanLing came to my house to help out... She reached about 9.55a.m so I got no choice but to rush and bathe and so on... After all that rubbish, we walked slowly to Hougang Mall... Well, guess what, the puctual ones were Adilah, Serene, Vani, Aavram, LiXin, JiaXuan, guess that's all... Then we had to wait for the princes... haiz... ZhiXiong arrived shortly then we went to my house to take money... It was empty... Everyone went out... After taking my money, I went down and meet the people who were with mii ((Vani, Aavram and ZhiXiong)) slowly, we stroll to Hougang sports hall to meet the rest of the people... We waited for quite a long while... ((SianZ)) then we went in to the sporst hall... We thought can use it but was told that we actually have to book it... We left we no choice, we went to Yufang's old house... We didn't take any bus, we just walked there.. It wasn't far of course... Then we spend almost the whole day there practicing... Ashzton came late, he reached Yufang's house at about... erm... one... then he taught my class boys how to dance break dance... Nothing bad happened luckily... haha... I was so god-damn impressed with Dickson Lee he is so good... I was happy today, the boys were so serious.. Especially JinHui... This is the first time I see JinHui being so serious knowing each other for a year... They practiced hard but not hard enough to win the rest of the class yet... Well, I can't blame them, they only practiced for a day... I didn't expect much, I was glad enough that they had really put in their best effort...

Ohh yeah... Before I leave, I wana thank JinHui for the Donald duck he gave mii, it was cute...
heeheexXx
NitexXx nitexXx... =pPp

No comments: