Tuesday, January 04, 2022

New Year, New Intentions

I remember how anti-climatic it was counting down to 2021. I worked and blogged about how anti-climatic it was. lol. Then 2022 came, in an even more anti-climatic way like it doesn't even matter.........

I was in bed, mindlessly scrolling Facebook like any other night 😅

This time, I made the decision to stay in. Had the urge to spend the last/new bits of the year with friends, but the thought of having to fight crowds and whine about crazy Grab prices thereafter changed my mind. Even if I decide to hangout at a friend's place, I still have to Grab home... So, no.

Is this aging? LOL.

Or maybe, I'll just continue blaming COVID-19. ;)

Ahh... Suddenly recalled how I spent the last bit of 2019. Counted down to 2020 in a club, a colleague got so dead drunk it sobered all of us up and we only went home at 6am... Also saw the winner of Star Search 2019 while trying to guard our colleague laying on the floor 😂

Clubbing. Wow. So surreal.

ANYWAY, I digress.

Came in here just to note my new intentions for the new year. Not exactly new, new.... But I figured, I could make this the focus of 2022!!

Started being more mindful in the last bits in 2021, and hopefully I can continue through...

2022, I hope to be more mindful of everything.

Life. Work. Food. Intentions.

Maybe gotta first focus on mindful eating. *looks at my weight* Yes, lets start and focus on that. 🥲

No comments: