Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Ocean

Random thoughts while I look out the airplane's window, overlooking Cebu and the ocean surrounding it. 

From up far, it looks as if the ocean is very much calm, still and serene... But when you continue inching closer, you start seeing little ripples and then later realise the little waves they make... Much closer again, and you'll see how strong these little waves are. That could in fact wash you away. 

Much like us humans, we will never be able to know entirely what someone must feel or think just by looking at them. From afar or up close. 

There is actually no point in this post as I sit in the landed plane waiting to alight and allow my thoughts to run. 

It's really been a while since I allowed myself to think random thoughts. It's been nice.

14:10pm, landing exactly at the time the pilot announced and feeling a little amazed at how the experience makes these work. I hope one day, my experience will impress someone too.

No comments: