Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Family Christmas Card?

Get ready, for the family is going to send out Christmas cards this year. . .

.

.

.


TADAAAAH~~
♫Tis the season to be jolly, lalalalala lalalala♫



LOL.

Random photo-shoot after our dinner at Hotel Jen. Food was okay, I was mostly there to whack the Durian Pengat which got overkilled by the gula melaka. Really, just eat the fruit.

Also got a pair of freaking expensive shoes for work in the nearby mall - My mum paid for it because she insisted that the shoes would be good for my feet. (Fast-track 2018, I am still wearing that pair of shoes. lol)

Anyway, back to our family Christmas card this year...


The Grinch and Santa-rina~
Both in not so festive clothes.


Another shot with our new fireplace; as if Singapore isn't bloody hot enough.
Santa and wife reunites!


My sister totally judging me for suggesting we hold hands.
HEHEHE.




Do you want the card? =p

No comments: