Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas with Phoenix

Last night was craaaaazzzzy!! First official party with my new company, and I now know what real partying is like. LOL. It was crazy, but really fun and extremely memorable! Embarrassing for some though =X

I also got to try one of the nicest cocktails (shots) ever (called... B54), and even had like.... 5 of that?! It didn't taste awful and was so easy to gulp it down in one shot that I went crazy, entering into a rather intoxicated state. Intense, but a good kindda intense. HEHE. Of course, I wasn't drunk.. Just high. Very high. Happy high.

I ALSO FINALLY WENT TO A CLUB.... FINALLY!!
A PROPER CLUBBING EXPERIENCE.

It was insanely crowded and only fun when I was high. LOL. When I sober up like.... 30 minutes after entering the club, I was too conscious to do anything fun. :( But I didn't wanna be high a second time the same night, so I end up just watching people dance like no one's watching (Like I did when I was high too, hoping I didn't look clumsy or stupid now) and then later saw some of us entering the disgustingly drunken state (not nice and rather irresponsible).

> One minute of my night~
Just check out the last few snaps.... I think I was already sober? But... hahaha. Looking crazy.

I actually didn't get to take much pictures during the main party itself because a few of us were helping to man the registration table. The venue was rather small for the crowd that was coming in, so I kindda... didn't bother going around mingling. Still isn't close to many people. Sobs.


HPTC's PMO team! ♥


The 3 of us in-charge of registration and door gift distribution.
Is it obvious that we planned to wear denim together? HEHE.
Work won't be as fun without them.

Some other pictures from the main party~

I remember we took a shot with a lot of my project team members, but I have no idea who has it. :( Also, just wanna mention, I wore the red lipstick Weishan gave me(X)!!! A really nice shade of red on me. HEHEHE.



There's our PMO lead behind emcee-ing the night; cannot remember if she was doing the lucky draw already. But she sang too! :) Entertainment was simple last night, someone danced and sing and we had nice food before they started with the lucky draw. Obviously, I won nothing, but I got closer to some colleagues! Good enough.


Favourite Dewa~ ♥


Thankful he was helping with the pictures last night! ^^





Looking forward to more celebrations!!

PS: Some quick thoughts about drunk people...... It was really not a pleasant experience. I mean, everyone is out together to have fun, but we should all know how to be in control? One of us was legit hammered that walking was not possible.. Almost not conscious and just slept at a corner. Kindda spoilt the fun for the rest of us because we had to look after each other? Though, I have to say.... It would be something we'll tease and joke about for a long long time.... Lol. We also saw like, girls in dresses just laying down on the floor. Like.... tsktsk. Seriously disgusted. What's the fun in being dead drunk and having to nurse a hangover the next day? Okay fine, I shall stop nagging like an old lady. It was still a really fun night.

No comments: