Saturday, September 03, 2016

Dramatic Start

While August had been relatively boring, September started off with a really shocking episode!!!

Right now, I am still in disbelief that something like that could happen to a dear friend of mine. It involved a series of lies, plenty of calls, a freaking hotel and a very brave Kesslyn. Lol. Not diving into details, but she was unfortunately scammed by group of really ruthless and skilled Chinese. SIGH.

Amazed at how this girl actually handled everything all by herself in the past few days - not sure if really brave or just damn silly la. Lol. Cannot believe she actually lied to me too... When I already sensed something was wrong. Pfft.

I am really glad she has put this past her and is coping things well. ♥


Here's us 2 nights ago at her place; being there for her and hearing the whole story. Hahaha.
I also feel comforted she has a few groups of really good friends.

Life is never a journey we should be traveling alone.


And this is 4 nights ago when we met for dinner before going to a wake.
Also one of the nights Kesslyn was already going through the ordeal, but faking like she's all fine.

I really did not sense anything was wrong when we met - HOW COULD SHE HAVE LIED RIGHT IN MY FACE AND I NOT KNOW!!! #failedfriend Lol.

No comments: