Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Surprising Haniza!



🎂 IT IS HANIZA'S BIRTHDAY!! 🎂

A few of her friends and myself gathered yesterday night to give her a surprise when it struck midnight! Hehe. I think this is the first time I've done something like this for her, and it's been a long time since I've done surprises~ Actually, not really.. I last did something just 2 years ago. Hahaha.


Right below her unit, us preparing!

That's an ondeh ondeh cake, so thick!!!



Going in any minute! Waiting for Aznita's que.


FROWNING WHEN PEOPLE GIVE HER SURPRISE!!!
This woman. Lol.




Shared the cake together and stayed a little while before heading home.

I've heard Haniza talk about the ondeh ondeh cake before, but haven't got the chance to taste it. My sister and mother finished the ondeh ondeh cupcakes she got me last Christmas, so I was quite excited last night!!

I was definitely not disappointed!!
Though I am not a fan of ondeh ondeh (I eat one or two sometimes, but not often and won't crave for them), but I liked the cake!! Denser and less sweet... Nothing bursting out the 'kueh' too! Haha. Very nice. Cannot really compare them though, because ondeh ondeh itself is like mochi.......................

Hmmmz.

Now that I am thinking about it, I liked the cake.. But I still prefer original ondeh ondeh. Hahahah. Still, a very surprising but well made variation!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ^^
See you the day after tomorrow your celebration!

ps: Can't wait! We're gonna be tourists again and checking out the trickeye museum!!!

No comments: