Monday, June 20, 2011

Sugaricious! ;)

Just a random update because I feel bored and random. xD

For laggards out there, I've a pet in the house now! A puppy! ^^
Was in total shock and disbelief when my sister carried her home. Thought everyone was trying to fool me the day I was told my mother actually allowed a puppy to be bought.

Turns out, it's a blessing in disguise! :D
Family much closer now. Sister no longer as temperamental (Still is, but much better!).
Am still not so much of a carer for animals, I only play with them. :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Always rolling herself into a ball. Uber cute! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sleeeeeps like a human. HAHHA.

Photobucket
xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
BATH TIME!!!!! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Don't worry, water doesn't get into her ear*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Becomes damnnnn small. hurhur.

Photobucket
OKAY END!  :D

Photobucket

Today's Father's day...
But I made a huge mistake and mixed up the dates. xD

Photobucket
Prepared this hearty breakfast last Sunday.. LOL..

Photobucket
Some day this month. Such a gorgeous sunset.
Rare sight in my place!

Okay, I'm tired. Last few pictures. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: