Saturday, May 21, 2011

What I Wanna Tell You, &How I Feel...

"I'm Sorry..."
For the accidentals...
I hope you understand..
If only things like these could be controlled..
Maybe things are going to change again? Since right now, I feel very much apologetic about this...
I wish you knew.

2NE1's "Lonely" on repeat.. Ahhhhh, really like them, their vocals, their image, their everything... :/

Anyway, I'm closer and much used to Sugar now,, not that anyone of you care but yeah.. Im bored and bothered... :/
I actually didn't change my top after carrying her before going to bed. xD Anyways, I can see the family actually becoming closer after Sugar came into our picture.. What a blessing in disguise. :))

I keep saying I have to sleep before 1am and all. But it seems like I'm cursed to needa sleep after that time. Zz even when I'm plain exhausted and damn freaking sleepy, I'll still end up sleeping after 1. :(( I need to stop having this thing going and repeating in my head. Sigh.



"'Cause I'm,, just another girl..."
Loving Minzy's voice more and more... :)

No comments: