Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awesome Conclusion to our NYP Journey. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The "Graduation" song has been playing on Radio ever since this week started. Is this week an official graduation week? Loll. I feel rather nostalgic everytime the radio plays that song.. makes me miss schooling more than I already am.. :/

Some friends have had their ceremony earlier this week, and finally, today was my turn. :)) I wasn't feeling the hype initially, and even regretted having to agree to attend.. but the night before, I got slightly happy with the thought of seeing my classmates and other friends again..

The excitement finally kicked in when I actually saw my favorite classmates. It has certainly been long. And yes, I definitely miss school; the curriculum, friends and the much much more happening life I actually had. (Of course,, my life ain't meaningless now. It's just.. a bit lifeless with work sucking my happening life away.)

I like how I get excited and happy very easily. All the 'regrets' were overpowered by my excitement and joy. There was even a part of me that was rather nervous and afraid of going upstage; the very usual pre-stage crazy scene I get of myself falling on stage kept repeating in my head. Loll. But of course, I didn't trip and fall. ><

Sometimes, I like the feeling of being excited and having butterflies in my tummy. I was shaking after receiving my "certificate". Did I mention? Not only do I get excited and happy very easily,, but I get nervous and scared very easily too! Lol. Prone to have drastic emotions easily.

Anyway, that's beside the point.

I am happy I am finally an official diploma holder. And I'm overjoyed to have graced this ceremony with people I absolutely enjoyed studying with. There were obviously good and bad times, but that's what made studying with them more real and memorable. :) Uh,, okay, enough on this mushy thoughts. xD

ps: I'm also grateful for the fantastic lecturers and tutors we used to talk about back then. xD The ones that passed us knowledge that will definitely help us in future! :D

At the end of the day, I was extremely happy I've made the decision to attend the ceremony. It is obviously not a very exciting session or even an enjoyable one. In fact, most people would definitely regard it as a boring session. For me, now that I think of it, I only remember being nervous, excited, having my mind filled with "Please don't fall" before walking up and then PHOTOSESSION!!! Lol.. I don't remember it being boring. :/ Soo Hou says I'm weird. But in actual fact, I'm just positive.. I don't like remembering things that aren't worth it, that aren't happy... So yes, I think the Graduation Ceremony was good. ^^

I enjoyed phototaking most! LOLL. I was running around with the god-damn thick robe. Damnnnnnn! I sweat so much, it was like I just came out from a shower! (Okay, that was exaggerated. xD But yeah...)

Definitely going to miss this 3-Year experience.
Definitely going to miss the people I've known and learnt to accept and have fun together.
Definitely going to miss schooling... (Until I start getting bored of work and register for University. How I wish I can study all my life!!!)

Alright, here's what you are all waiting for...

*Drum rolls*

More pictures!  :D

Photobucket
Not the entire class because everyone kindda just left the theatre once ceremony ended. :/

Photobucket
Atrium filled with happy graduates.

Photobucket
MY NAME SLIP!!!!!  Weeeeeeeeee.

Photobucket
A long wait till ceremony actually starts.

Photobucket
Graduates nervously waiting for their turn to "collect" their "certificates".
I have quoted both the word collect and certificate because apparently, it was really just a ceremony... Lol. The board we got from the presenter was actually just an empty board. We were suppose to go to another place to pick our real certificate. LOL.

Photobucket
The stageeeeee~~

Photobucket
So nice of Gary's family members to actually take this shot. :)

My parents were absent. They drove me to school, left me to attend the ceremony alone with many other graduates and their excited parents and then came back again to pick me. I sound sarcastic and sad but actually, I'm not. I'm actually very much used to my mother being indifferent to things like these. But of course, I was rather affected and very sad initially. Yes, I understand it is boring and all.. But there is this significance to me when it comes to things like these; Parents sharing my joy for graduating after 3 long years of hardwork and of course, be proud as I walk up (in fear I'll fall.. xD LOL.) the stage. Gotta relive this again when I get my degree certificate. My mother actually told me she would probably not attend that too. ==; Gotta understand and give up trying to persuade because different people has different opinions about something. What ill luck I have! >:(

But it's okay, I asked them to give me a redpacket! LOLL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YAY!  Friends who went 苏州 together!

Photobucket
Guan Guan and her new red head!

Photobucket
Ying Ling with her usual HUGE eyes. xD

Photobucket
Sheryl looking gorgeous!

Photobucket
My favourite milk! Syuuuuuu! HEHEHE.

Photobucket
Emily, also look gorgeous today! ^^
The first thing I said when I saw her "So prettyyyyyy"

Photobucket

Photobucket
One-day couple!!!
Because we were coincidentally in the very similar top! xD

Photobucket

:) The people that brought me to where I am and helped me to become who I am now. (:
My lovely wonderful parents.
Who are indifferent! LOLL.
My mother told me this yesterday when I was whining and fake crying and scolding her about not attending the ceremony.
"Aiyah, I know you okay one la, kaobei already okay liao."
Damn, I hate it when people know me too well! LOLL. xD

Photobucket
Zermaine who didn't bring a camera but a Polaroid instead. xD

Photobucket
Aliff Aliff Aliff!!!
My K-Pop buddy during internship. HEHEHE.

Photobucket
Hadi actually hurried me to take a picture FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!
And he look so happy. HAHAHAH.
ps: I was tip-toeing! LOLL.

Photobucket
Loren! ^^

Photobucket
Theresa~~~ :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xu Ai who also somehow goes by the name of Amelia as I gave her! xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xin Yi! K-Pop buddy during FYP. HAHAH.

Photobucket
Fredrick~~ And yes, I am tip-toeing again. LOLL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mother & my ugly bestfriend. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Calling a friend~~ xD

Photobucket
Spot Agnes behind!!!
ps: But I like this picture. xD

Photobucket
Bestfriend and I!
Long 5 years as classmates. So used to having him as a classmate!
I hope he quickly gets enlisted and we get into the same school, course and class again! xD

Photobucket






Today's a special day not only because it's finally my graduation ceremony but also, it's SHINee's 3rd Anniversary since their official debut!!! Woooooooooooooot~! *Throws confetti!* HAPPY HAPPY 3RD YEAR SHINee.
ps: My mini shout-out, leave me!!!!!! LOL.

Photobucket
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEM!
credits to whoever did this
Okay people, I hope those who are going for their graduation ceremony will have fun!

CONGRATS TO ALL OF US!! ^^
And may we all be successful in life!!! HEEEEE


BYE!

No comments: