Friday, November 06, 2009

Tired of Entertaining Idiots.

I am so sick and tired of all the childish lame-shit episodes that's happening.
School can be enjoyable; but why does some brainless kid always get in the right time to ruin it all?!

Tsk.

A week of near agony where I thought I was being hated by S. I hate it when people gives me cold-shoulder or just plain stupid attitudes for no apparent reason. A mouth is given to us for a reason; so, if you have any problems with me - open your bloody mouth and talk them all out, straight to my face also can. It's free. No charges implied. x.x Don't just stay in your own lala land and give me attitude. =.=

The friendship mattered before the week of many many many many confessions about your true-self. And, I've learnt a lot. Now, I can't stand hearing your repetitive rants, complains or whatever you call them. (You have been talking about it for a week now! Zzz Stop leh.)
But being me, I just can't say "I've heard that, so give me some peace!" or anything along that line. =.=|| So pissed at myself for being so effing weak in rejecting idiots.

Yes, I was sort of at fault that all these had to happen. And, I'm sorry.
But please la, enough already liao leh. Tsk. -.-
I hate to reassure, or to hear repeated things again and again.

Please don't be the second one. Please.



So sick and tired of hearing you say "I wanna work hard this Semester", "Wanna chiong the project", and all that bullshit when you don't even prove that you're doing a single thing. Is leaving the class because it's boring an act of working hard? That'll be really diligent of you because you always do that. Or rather, not even attend the class to start of with. =,=
I don't even think you have the rights to despise R at all because you can't even be compared with her.

At least, she attends school regularly.
At least, she produce somewhat good quality kindda work.
She's just annoying and too panicky when it comes to projects.
She has changed, FYI.

Wait, you don't even qualify to be compared also because you don't even bothered to download and print your timetable. Come on la, stop annoying G or L or whoever by always asking them the timetable leh. That's the very basic of school and you don't even bother to check. Or are you concern about wasting paper? :/ Nahh, doubt the latter because I see you keep your boyfriend's timetable.

LOL. Joke.

Really, what's the point of moving your mouth so much when you don't put them into action?
Yes, contradicting to my previous say about talking is free. But come on la; don't just spout data out without having them processed into reliable information.

I've lost all due respect and trust I once had for you.
What more do you want me to lose?



Sigh~~ With all these happenings going on, I really can't face or even be bothered to entertain the two ASSes in class.

No comments: