Thursday, May 14, 2009

Losing It.

Image Heavy!!! (:

It's been a really restless week~~
Started off with an early Monday. Dad sent me to school BUT, I was still late =.=, thanks to the slow traffic! Half way through our second class, I got this really annoying gastric pain. Totally spoilt my days' mood. :@

But but but, it was a pictorial Monday too! Lol. Started to take pictures for no particular reasons~~ Lol.


Morning's lab. Hardworking aye?


Lol~ Too worked up with lab?


Nah~ Just trying to break her own record. Lol.
&&&! That bag of snack beside her, WAH LAO ! Bloody hell addictive! Gary and I couldn't stop taking bites. x.x Lol. After that, all three of us feel a bit not right in the tummy only. ?!

Breakfast-ed and had next class...


Super boring E-commerce. x.x Allowed little-miss-distracted to take over~~ and started to take random pictures...


FOREVER SEARCHING FOR AN IMPERFECT NAIL PART TO "FIX". tsktsk.


LOL!






Taking her taking others~


LIM GUAN! :D




Not ugly enough la~~


"My contact lens is lost in my eye."


I don't know what to type. Haha.


Can't remember what really happened but I know he dropped an eyedrop and look at me while the liquid flowed down his cheek like as if he was tearing. =.= Act cute only. x; Lol.




LOL!


I WAS TOTALLY LISTENING TO THE LECTURE FOR THE LAST FEW MINUTES WHILE TOLERATING MY GASTRIC PLEASE! Lol. No idea why. :S


ACT ONLY! Lol.


Finally! When tutor was done with his draggy tutorial. x.x




The known half-headed Gary when taking pictures with me at that angle. Lol.

Wanted to leave for home and head for the doctor because I was almost unable to tolerate the gastric but still, stayed. Replacing our ez-link card was next on agenda before we did project discussion which was unproductive because 2 out of 5 was absent. :B
Last lesson was up and boy, I was totally hyped up all thanks to our tutor. LOL!


Paying attention~


The difference between a good student and a lazy one. x: LOL!






This looks like her beibei! Lol. Maybe not. But at that instance, it really looked like her cute puppy. Lol.

Something happened during tutorial. The hopcount incident. Was superrrrrr funny because I wasn't even aware of what I was doing. Really wonder what's with IT tutors. Most IT tutors who teach us don't pronounce properly. -.- I'm not trying to criticise them but...
Anyway, I was unintentionally correcting my tutors' 'hope' count. LOL. AND I DID IT MANY TIMES UNTIL STEPH TOLD ME TO STOP. ?! Lol. But the thing is, he still says it's hope =.=


We had our fare share of laughing time too because my tutor went...
"So Steph, can you tell me the purple of this?" =.=|||
After that, I couldn't control but burst into laughter when I see him. LOL! I AM NOT MEAN TO DO THAT K! IT WAS TOO FUNNY TO CONTROL.



Tuesday was alright. But something really funny happened. Hurhur. Gary became a -man- for a few second. Lol. Happened when Stephanie made a comment.
Started off with a conversation about Darius' body build. I was commenting how his head doesn't fit his body because it's pretty small and Gary should trade the head but they both keep their faces. LOL! Then Gary started his brag about how good looking he was and Steph said something like it's a pity his face didn't get driven over by a car or something. LOL!
IN THAT INSTANCE, Gary messed up her hair or something. Steph said he suddenly became man and kept laughing. LOL.

Okay, maybe not as funny as it had happened but still...
Night lesson was crappy. I wasn't exactly able to do the stupid lab. :@



Wednesday was totally wasted! Missed my driving lesson because I thought my instructor said we're meeting in the night but it turns out to be morning. X.X Two weeks no driving already! Damn, I miss it. :@
But anyway, reached school freaking early and finished school half hearted. Went back home youtube-d until my mum called to inform about my godmother's impromtu arrival so I had to push tuition forward. TUITION WAS NEAR HORRIBLE! I was really exhausted and was teaching in a really empty tummy. End up not performing my best but anyhow, cleared what I had to. :D

Dinner was next. Had a great dinner with godparents, parents and some other strangers godparents brought along. I was so full, I felt that my stomach might just explode. Lol. And, it triggered my gastric. =.=
Didn't drop dead when I reach home though I was exhausted. Instead, I continued youtub-ing and end up sleeping at around... 1 plus 2?! God, I really need to stop being so crazy. x.x



Thursday was presentation morning. I think most groups did alright with our presentation. :D
Class ended early because we finished our presentations within the first hour. ;)


SLACKING WHEN SOME OF US WERE ALREADY STARVING! Zzz


TAKING PICTURES WITHOUT ME IN THE TOILET!


:D


guan, steph, min. ^^


FINALLY TAKING OFF! Lol.

Initial plan was to have lunch at Bishan's Manhattan Fish Market because Steph wanted to give it a try while the other girls headed to AMK's Pizza Hut. BUT! Because of some reasons, we dined at Bishan's Pizza Hut which didn't have baked rice. =.= Should have just headed with the other girls because WE WANTED TO EAT BAKED RICH AND WE ALSO END UP BEING LATE FOR LECTURE!!!!

Lecture was terrible. Tried my very very very very very best to stay awake but totally cannot make it! =.= And, it's the "hope" count lecturer. =.=||| Got no choice but to blast my favourite playlists' upbeat songs to stay awake for the entire lecture. (My daily dose of great voices! Lol.) I'm feeling grumpy. :@



[[edited]]
Tried to finish updating but feel too sleepy and went to catch a wink.
TWS, I slept for 45minutes in the end. LOL!


JASMINE SERIOUSLY NEEDS A HAIRCUT! Damn messy~ =.=





This weeks' been restless and I think I'm losing my motivation to move forward WHICH IS REALLY BAD! Because next week's the start of most of our ICAs and, there's about... 4 out of the 7 modules that I seriously don't understand nor have interest in. =.= The thought of all these crap just makes my mood even worse. =.= Please please please please please pray with me (LOL) for me to get back the drive I had before school started. This semester is going to be damn tough and hopefully I can pull through with pretty grades that doesn't spoil my overall results. I DON'T WANNA FAIL A SINGLE SHIT BECAUSE WE NO LONGER HAVE SUPP PAPERS AND WILL HAVE TO RETAKE THEM!!! And hell no to retaking. Total waste of my precious time.
Okay, apologies for the stupid complains.
For now, I just hope my gastric remains in some dark corner and doesn't start harrassing me. :@




PS: Omo~~ I'm freaking tired.

No comments: