Saturday, May 09, 2009

I Am Gay~

LOL~ I've been happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy though exhausted at the same time. x;
For the first time in the first three weeks of school, I was glad Friday arrived when it did~~ :D School's been mundane yet tiring. x.x

Today's been a great mother-daughter day! :D Went out with my mother to meet hers and her aunt- to my favourite vegetarian restaurant and ate my favourite vegetarian dish! Lol. Thumbsup for the dessert too. ;)
Okay, anyway; after which- cabbed down to Raffles Hotel's Swarovski to collect my mums' Mothers' Day gift from sis and I. :D :D :D
PS: THANKS A LOT TXX FOR HELPING ME- AND GOING THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE! Thanks a lot a lot~

Next, we went shopping over at Raffles City. Boy, it's been eons since I last went there~~ Shopped for a while before we settled down at some Food Place because the Mums were tired. Lol. Up next, more shopping before MRT-ing down to Plaza Singapura. :) Got nothing though. :@

Saw ... and Jeff Wang @ PS!! Lol. &&& I finally got some stuffs from all the shopping~ Hehe. Sister came to meet us not long later. Delayed time, shopping and such, while I wait for my sisters' friend to arrive at MFM with the cake hidden and all. hehe.
Dinner-ed with the three small girls before heading back with parents, while my sister went shopping with her friends. :)
Spent a lot today~~

PICTURES!

Didn't take pictures in the afternoon. :(


My three dinner dates. :D


!!! :D It's been a while~~ Lol.






While waiting for the food to be in~~


DINNER WAS FAR MORE THAN JUST GREAT!! :D
But i didn't eat much uh.




Any resemblance? Hope not. LOL!


Acting to be couple, with my blue drink! Lol.




Heh~~


Really good butter garlic or garlic better. Whatever it is, it was good. :)


The one who ate it all~~


And the one who didn't get enough. LOL.

Chatted a while before having the cake served up~


Advanced Birthday celebration for putput.






Actually, this birthday treat is for the three of them. :D


THE MANGO WAS DELICIOUS!


Heart~~


Funny, the knife's longer than my sister's face. Lol.


Girly girls~


The mess we made because the knife was lousy~ Loll. No wait, the cake was too hard. x;


And, she decide to clean the table. Lol.


:@ Yes, I'm the shortest. :@


Helina~ My pretty and blurr tutee.


Felicia, my sister's tall and also blurr friend. :D


Just moments~~~


Bought this for my mama. ;)


Heh~~



PS: Goodness, I've been slotful. x.x

No comments: