Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goodearth.

Star Awards '09's really interesting tonight. :) At least something different. ;) &though silly, I'm a tad happy for the people I like to get their awards. LOL~

Watching news right now. x.x I so wanna watch "S Factor", that I've paused, but my mother's being troublesome because Dad don't wanna watch news. =.= So much for having 3TVs at home. -.- Lol.
Goodness, what's happening to the earth now? First was bird-flu and now... pig-flu?! (*erhum, direct translation- I'm not sure of the real name.) Lol. Worse still, pig-flu can be pass on through man. tsktsktsk. Have you got your flu injection yet? :/ Gonna have it tomorrow. ^^

It's been a rather relaxing weekend and I'm now energized for another week of dreadful school! :D



TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF DURING THIS PERIOD! :d


PS: I hope I keep up to my game...

No comments: