Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More than just Extremely Confused.

Why can't a week past by smoothly; without a day I slap my face hard? :(
Considering all that's said and done, we are more than just different. We are like... at least 2 straighten out large intestines apart. Alright, maybe not that bad but at least an ocean apart?

Our believes, morale, cultures, characteristics and... approach to handling situations are so different. It's a wonder how we actually can click pretty well; but I have to admit, you're pretty much a fantastic friend. At least, I feel more than just comfortable to have you around. On the contrary, I still miss my other friends who doesn't have such strong opposing opinions most of the time. Or rather, we debate things using a less harsh manner. But, we still know where we're going, as of our point of view. Sometimes it's not who's right and who's not for me. It's whether both opinions are understood and accepted. You're somehow like a second Miss-Know-It-All, one who's really stubborn to accept the fact that maybe another is right. You're not always right you know? Maybe it's not what you think but, the way you bring your point forward... it's like there's no wrong to what you say. And, I hope you respect me for who I am. I can't be who you are. I can't be like how you handle things; because, I don't like the way you do them at times...

Your remarks may mean nothing to you; but at times, it hurts. Honestly. They hurt a lot.
I know you don't bother about what others feel; but you can't always have your way.
I can't help but feel defensive. You're the first to have me feel this way; so defensive and... weak. :/
I don't know how you feel about me exactly but it seems that I am not of a high significance to you; I'm not sensitive. It's just that... you make things seem the way they are.

Please, tell me how to not feel this way.
I hate this, in fact.

---

I think it really suck if you have to drift apart from your friends. Ones you feel really comfortable with. But, it's inevitable if you have to be in a whole different environment all together, ya? :( When you know nothing, you'll feel lost around them; knowing nuts about any conversation going on. It feels... helpless. But, that doesn't stop you from wanting to hang out with them because they make you feel whole again. :/ If only I don't feel this way...
Seriously, I miss those days. Those I never felt left out, those we could talk about anything together, those that were spent fruitlessly but remarkably enjoyable and of course, those times having each other there. Just there.

Yes, it's time again for me to feel emotional. But I guess it's just PMS. :D

No comments: