Sunday, July 06, 2008

Scream and Curse!! :D

What would you do if you feel angry/pissed/fed-up/frustrated and etc. ?

Would you scream your lungs out or curse and swear? I think it's pretty understandable why one would scream their lungs out if they are experiencing a myriad of bad emotions such as anger/frustrations (Stated above) and all.
However, I really wonder what's the "kick" to venting frustrations by cursing and swearing?
By cursing and swearing; I meant to spout vulgarities.
Does it really make one feel better and stuff?
Hmm..
:/

Random?


Anyway, I realise anger is contagious.
At least, in my house, it is.
& I hate it when it happens. Especially when people tend to yell and point fingers at Jasmine. Zzz




Some overdue-d pictures!


Was bored during our Data Structure & Programming Techniques tutorial. Stephanie always have something up her sleeve - some stunts to disturb Gary.

Anyway, look at this Big Head's ear.

;) Zoom-in view.
Well, I did this. LOL! Can't remember why though.


Stephanie having fun.


???? LOL!


Wanted to cover half of Gary's face but someone commented:
"Would there be any difference? Everyone knows who has such a big head."
LOL!


;)



Stephanie started to spam my phone with pictures of herself and some of my classmates. :(:(:(:(
While, I was paying attention. ;)
Nah, I'm just lying. I was doing something that's not related to the lecture =x

Fei fei.


Gary


Gary again.


Look at Kristoffer laughing! Hahah.
Shall name the time with these funny people the "Laughing Therapy Session"!
& unfortunately, I'm the joke sometimes. :/

Talking about them.

Yesterday, had a nice time over at Darius's place with the guys. Housewarming.
&&&&&& I realise my patience has leveled up! Zzz
Well, waited for Darius Gary Nicholas and Kristoffer at Yio Chu Kang MRT for like... 45 minutes ALONE?! LOL.

Boy, these guys can really make people wait. :(
Eugene say I have to get used to it because having the four of them together means a great delay! Additionally, going out with them doesn't mean I have to be on time. LOL. He ask me to try being as late as possbile. Zzz Funny guy.

Anyway, it's a good thing- a leveled up patience.
Not that anyone should make me wait often.
But, it's just that...
I used to hate waiting for people; especially when I'm alone. But now, it seems alright being alone. =x
Don't make me wait for you though. ;)

Can't totally say the five of them though; have had a great L--O--N--G time waiting for people the night before (as mentioned in the previous post.)!

ALRIGHT!
Back to the housewarming.
I missed out a lot okay! Zzz Because of my silly thinking. :(
People who go out with me often knows I have this 10.30pm curfew. However, I told my mother I'll be back home early (like around 7pm) which is a HUGE mistake! Because, the event only start after 4pm?! :(

But anyway, the companion was all that mattered.
Not the place, not the activity and definitely not the time. :D

I really feel guilty;
for the people who hangs out with me. ;)
Like, I always have this curfew I have to abide to. And, I always have to be the one killing the fun. LOL!
But then again; too bad la. I can't do anything about this curfew but to accept it no matter how much I hate it; even though I really really feel like demanding/begging for a later one. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Better to be safe than sorry. In case I get an earlier one. LOL!
So, sorry for being a joy killer; But Jasmine has to be home by a certain time!! ;)
Good thing I have understanding friends! LOL. ;)
Right? My understanding buddies; Gary, Darius, Kristoffer, Nicholas and Eugene? ;D





Great! I have this silly and very very painful.. erm.. skin peel? at the corner of my lips. Zzz For a week now!
Zzz Go away please!

RANDOM!


& That's the monotonous lecturer, my fingers and some other students. ;)



Whahahahah!
My studying mode: ON!
Along with some distractions and a little procrastinations.


I feel like being busy!
I miss the times having a difficult time coping everything I have to handle! HAHA!





ANYWAY!
Received a damn bad news in the morning! :(
Initially, I thought it was some prank or something but the text seemed pretty serious. In which, confirmation was passed after a few text exchange.
Darius was admitted to the hospital last night. I was like... OMG! and I almost jump out of my bed. No exaggeration. Thought my mother might not allow me to visit him but then again; my mother actually did the opposite!
She said these five guys are different! HAHA.
Feel honored okay! ;)

Anyway, was feeling really screwed the whole day but was glad to hear that he's home and all; resting and is all better. :D Still ain't feeling good but we have to give him time to rest, isn't it? ;)
Didn't get to visit him because he was discharged and resting at home when we wanted to.

Can't imagine how I would react if anything bad happen to any one of them. :(
Shall not do that either.

Anyway, Jasmine feels super lucky to have the five of them as friends! :D


BUH BYE!

No comments: