Thursday, June 21, 2007

PISS OFF!


US on prefects day1 camp. ^^

so much for wanting to enjoy the last few days of my holiday. -.-

today's a frustrating day. gosh! why do people always do this to me?!?

started to feel piss in the morning with people coming in to the room to disturb me.then, i felt pissed with her flicked mind, changing from jeans to jeans and then skirt. -.- caused me to be late; but then, it was okayy larhs. not that bad.

went out and got a text saying that one of us wants to quit tuition. fine, it's okay. then, the real reason behind it was due to a new tutor found; which was no big deal too. but, i feel that she's very selfish? shouldn't she tell the truth in the first place rather than lying about not being able to understand what she was teaching? why can't she let us join her too? it's like, with one student less; it's obvious that the tuition rate would increase too. then, what about the others? why didn't she spare a thought for the others before informing me such a decision. URG! then, i felt it was still okay.

after being notified, it's just responsibile to tell the teacher and the other student; &that's what i did. which, made me piss off even more. yesterday, we had a new tutor for this particular subject. yes, it's kindda obvious that she can teach but no, i don't think yesterday was like a tuition at all. the lesson only lasted for like 1hr and 20minutes? YET, she asked for yesterdays' tuition fee; which i think she wanted the 2hrs fee. this is like so unreasonable. she herself felt that yesterday we couldn't move on to anything. and yet, she asked for the fee? it all started after i notify her about having a student less- she said she might have to increase the tuition fee then. in which i told her i think i can't make it because what i'm paying her now is kindda too much for my parents; considering my other tuitions. then, she said the fees we paying now with two students is way below the market price. -.- fine, i understand. then, she asked for yesterdays' tuition fee?!? asked me to transfer to her. felt very angry at first and wanted to reply a sarcastic message to her but dropped the idea. i didn't reply at all. it's like; okayy, i understand if you don't want to continue teaching us due to the fee but why to collect the not-like-a-lesson at all fee- what's more, for 2hrs when you only taught us for 1hr and 20minutes? you merely explained some things which we already know. and, we wasted the time you wasted in my house. -.-

was pissed off with her too! ohh my god~ it's not as if i would run away and not return to you the money right? i hate it when people keep hurrying me for things especially when it comes to money. if you really need the money, come and look for me straight larhs~ i won't mind if you ask me staright in the face. why did you ask from my mother?! gosh. this is irritating! she has been giving me nasty attitudes too. wahhh!! who she think she is?!? ARG~ feel like being sarcastic to her all the time but i never had the heart to do it? apparently, she really push me to the limits that makes me want to scream at her!!

reached home texted &felt pissed again because it seems like i've always been used. like i've always been an extra in a show? what do you exactly treat me as, what am i to you actually?! i don't want to be there only when you need someone and couldn't find anyone. -.- i don't want to be an extra; i would rather not be part of the show at all. eeeeeekkk!!! this is so disgusting.

$^%&^*#$%$&%$@&&**$&$%^#$%
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

PISSED!


they took this WITHOUT me!! lols. but it was for my birthday~ hahas! they were really sweeet though. ^^


sians. feel so much better. LOLs. -.- anyway, i want that ear stud!! i lost three pairs. *heartache- hope there's still GSS when i've got the money~ ^^ the only thing that made my day was a picture. i don't know why. (:

still PISSED. LOLs.

No comments: