Saturday, June 04, 2005

LIPS SUCKS!

-sighZ- i just teared my lips again... sad... not first time le, but this time, it is worse.. my whole lower lips is so un protected... brings alot of discomfort and pain... i thought i was numb after being hurt but, i guess i'm wrong then... i keep tearing my lips despite feeling pain... i don't know what i am thinking, don't know what the hell am i missing... it is so suffering... i wana let my feelings known but who on earth will even listen to me...

peggy fengni and i are drifting apart... i was the cause... who can cry over spilled milk... i can't save it either... can i..? -sighZ- this june holiday, im so stuck at home... if i didn't went out without calling my mother that night, i won't be grounded, then i could go out more often with them... haiz.. forget it

i have been feeling very low these days... i don't know why... i can't bring myself to smile... not the whole day but most of the time... i don't know what im missing i just feel so down, so blue, so sad, so low... -sighZ- tell me what im thinking of ... anyone anyone will do.. im so messed up... haiz... my piorities are so all around... haiz... hell what am i thinking of...?

No comments: