Saturday, March 05, 2005

i'm so sorry!

Wah liao... Mii and mii de stupid mouth... Just wana apologise... I apologise many times le... Haiz...

If you are reading this pathetic post,''Sorry YiCeng... Know I wrong le... Don't angry le can?? Sorry... I don't expect to get anything from you, I just want to apologise because I felt so Gulity real Gulity after you told me what I did wrong... Forgive mii this last time can?? I promise I won't talk crap le... That thing I told them was like a month or so ago?? [[I think so]] Haiz.. The choice whether you want to forgive or not is yours...

''Haiz... Sian... This week so unlucky... Most of the things I do goes the wrong way and ishh all mii de fault... DamN IT!!! Haiz... Now under so many pressure still need to think about so many things... Want to help match-make L****** and Y*****, want to help A***** to pluck up courage and start talking to his so called stead in class and after school, B******, want to help Y**L*** to change herself, want to help my pathetic self to do things CORRECTLY and so damn many more...

Well, no one cares so I don't find a need telling anyone... Since I doubt anyone would read this pathetic blog ((only two to four people know this blog nia)), I think I would choose to type it out.. Haiz... Now so damn stressed up... No one even cares to help ease my stress by lending mii their listening ear... Although every night talk to L******, he/she only talk about her/his things de lohh... With H***** only can listen to her school things... She don't know anyone in my school and now both of us seldom talk too... Sometime really feel like crying because I know I have tons and tons of friends, but I can never find my true friends... With F***N* and P**** that group everyday ishh best in ''insulting'' ((sort of)) people... Talk seriously for awhile then start joking again... I think I trust people too easily le lahh...Wah liao... Got back most test paper le... For the time being, I never fail any subjects... but I have a feeling that I will be failing History!! WHO CARES?? I hate that subject... I hate that BimBo teacher too... ((sorry.. just pissed off))!!!!!!!!I so confuse now... So so so confuse now...Don't feeling like typing on... Feel like venting frustration by using vugalrities!!!!!!!! ArHgGgGg.... Think too much now headache!!!! Wah`` FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAIZ!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: