Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Steamboat & 小笼包!


Dinner tonight with people I'm so familiar with!
Managers and colleagues from my very first full time job~ ^^

Tonight's dinner place was such a great decision!!! I am not a fan of steamboat, and most certainly have not felt this glad to be having steamboat due to the weather, until today...... I felt so comforted by the hot hot soup that we were having. Mm-mmm.

It was pouring when I left work today and I got soaking wet by the time I reached the restaurant...... Even though it was so so near my office. I was almost dripping wet; had to even stuff tissue into my shoes to absorb as much water as it could. Actually, maybe it's because my workplace is so near Holland Village's Crystal Jade (Steamboat and Xiao Long Bao), that I got so drenched because I didn't think taking a cab was a good idea for the pocket and took a bus + walk instead. Oh wells. Life is as such? Lol.

Anyway, it was a very good catch up with my ex-managers and ex-colleagues (though I've only work with 2 out of the 4).. I've always felt glad that I have started with them because my managers were such great people to work with! Not like the typical horror stories you hear about female bosses..... =p

No comments: