Sunday, October 06, 2013

Just One Of Those Nights.

It was a very productive Saturday.

Diligently worked on one of my school reports and ended my 12 hours butt torture with work.

Now all that's left to do is submit the report, complete the next one, submit GST and move on to study for the upcoming exams.

I was very happy today. Even with the never ending workload.

All was well until I scrolled down my blog. It's like down a memory lane.

Time passed, things changed and all that's left are memories.


Memories I'm now unsure if it's all worth remembering. They were all good times. No doubt. But, with all the changes and moving on with life, these memories have now left me nothing but pain.

No idea why I felt so overwhelmed with emotions that I didn't wanna sleep. All I wanna do is drown myself with this emptiness and maybe sorrow.

Lol. Attempt to sound deep; not so deep afterall.

The school term is coming to an end.

Major mixed feelings.

While I am feeling extremely scared with failing my modules (this semester seems really tough), I am feeling the same amount of dread, laziness and reluctance to graduate.

Work life again. All over again. So not looking forward.

I am back to square one. Clueless.

What am I going to do next?

Maybe it's another attempt to delay my work life but, my mum suggested to try out getting a property license. Maybe I should.

It's waaay past 3am and yet I am ohso awake.

No comments: