Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Family ♥

Photobucket
Baby cousin Joey says HI! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SHE SO CUTE!!! Keep looking at my camera without me having to call her name!
Every single shot I took she looked! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket
hehehheh.

What better way to start your year than with your family? Though I only had 3 hours of rest, I manage to pull through the looooong day! Brunch with my maternal side of the family. Bloody hell brunch took about 2 hours; Because the food came really slow! In the end, we finished brunch and headed down to MacDonald to complete our meal. Hahaha. Wasn't full enough because we waited so long for the food, by the time the next food is served, we digested the previous one. lol. Kidding la. But yeah. Even my grandma ate chocolate cake from McCafe!

Thereafter, headed down to the temple to pray for a good year and then home. Worked a bit before heading out to the house of our paternal side of the family for dinner! Played with baby cousin and came back home pretty late. My arms had the scent of the baby though. Awwww~ Lol.

I didn't crash when I got home though. I'm impressed. Lol. Instead, I continued playing with my Candy Crush Saga till about... 1AM? Felt like as if I was doing 守夜 on the first day of the Chinese New Year. Lol. Guess I know what I'm gonna do while I 守夜 this year. ;)

Weird thing is, I rested for so little yesterday and slept so late but manage to wake up early this morning to report for work. Work was smooth also! No dozing off. :O

2013 must be a year I become sleep-immune! Lol.

Okay, random spam because my mind has a lot of things going on.

GOODNIGHTYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ♥