Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Counting Down to 2013 with 2/3 Girlfriends! ♥

Photobucket
^^
2012 has ended well with my girlfriends!!!

Photobucket
ps: Fireworks are edited in duh.

Photobucket
Because Weishan's still ill, went for countdown and fireworks with pretty JoJo & cutecute Yaping!


Even though it's a brand new year, there are just some things that will never change, will it? Lol. &Yeah, here I am courting death (somewhat - I gotta be up at 9+ &it's 7:20 already!) laying on concrete floor shivering in cold and blogging about countdown............

Well, it all started with my latest addiction to the game "Candy Crush Saga". I really shouldn't have started on it man! Although I was pretty dogged with really sore feet, I started playing the game while on the way home, and continued when I got home on my floor (yes again) till I was left with no life! :(( Then, I went to bathe.............

But I was still thinking about the game, so I downloaded it into my mothers' phone and started from Level 1 in my parents room. I was there for an hour. My father even got a shock when he randomly woke up and saw me at a corner of their room. LOL! I must have looked spooky with the phone being the only light source. xD

And then, I came back to my room (yes, lost all lives in my mothers' phone too... sobs) Switched on my laptop to pay my bills and gone I was~~~~~~~

As always, I got distracted by my Google Reader with all the articles and slowly started watching some performances from MBC's Music Festival/Countdown.

Okay fine, I watched only SHINee (twice of both performance hehehehehe), 2NE1 and Big Bang.

-OMG SUGAR IS SNORING RIGHT NOW. SO CUTE!!!!-
Lucky I'd already paid my bills though. xD And then because I was still very very awake, I thought I might as well just update my blog. lol. Better to use the time to blog than to waste it on sleeping right Sleeping is for the weak!!!!

I'm feeling very drained now though. Zz

So yes, that's why I'm here typing all that random nonsense about why I'm still awake at this godly hour to blog when I could have just started on the entry already!!!!!!! Lol.



Okay okay. 

It was a simple countdown because everyone else had their own plans leaving just us four. Decided to make do with the simplest plan this time: Dinner + Fireworks!  

Photobucket
Dinner here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Yaping had waffles here!

Photobucket
One resolution for them: Take more pictures together!!!
(Must be without Yaping photobombing!)
Last year, we realize they have too little pictures with just the both of them and thus explains that resolution. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
JO LOOK SO CUTE HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy girl is happy.
&Yeah, that was her dinner. tsktsk.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gossiping~~

Photobucket
Yaping just posing. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some camho shots before we accompanied Weishan to wait for her cab. We proceeded to Marina Bay Sands thereafter,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yaping and her new parting!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Going around MBS!

Photobucket
We went out to the area near the Floating Platform at around 10+? It was still pretty empty. Waited for 2 whole hours before 8minutes of pretty fireworks finally came on!! There wasn't much countdown spirit though, sad to say... We went "5! 4! ......." *bom! bom!* Yeah, fireworks were out already. lol.

The area was kindda frustrating when the 2013 was nearing. People started trying to come really close to other people and all. I think it's rather stupid though - fireworks are shot up to the skies right? So why are people trying to squeeze to the front?! Lol. Especially annoying when people comes in late and then try to go to the front. Tsktsk.

There was also a group of children who were really really annoying + irritating + plain noisy !!!! Yaping was on the verge of screaming at them every once in a while. lol.

When fireworks were over, we waited for the crowd to scatter a bit before heading back to MBS. But, MBS was pretty much flooded with people trying to head back home. The crowd was so big! There were police officers sending batches to the train station. I guess they were afraid accidents might happen with everyone trying to go home, duh~ lol.

We got on the second train that came. FREAKING BAD CHOICE!!! Was so badly sandwiched, it felt pretty disgusting. lol. It was so so so squeezy that anyone who loses their balance and fall, won't be falling at all. It was damn compact!

Oh ya, there was only Yaping and I. Jolene headed off to join her University friends for some clubbing.

No idea why but we had to alight at Tai Seng. Missed one train because it was packed but was told the next two trains were not for passengers too. WHAT THE HELL. Lol. The moment I heard that, "Eh, Yaping, lets' just cab la." xD

Okay, I have no idea why I'm going all detailed uh.. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We got blocked halfway. xD

Photobucket
Spot the fireworks!!!!!!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Almost everyone was filming/taking pictures!!!! lol.



I really like the fireworks with pink and green! :D

Photobucket
FAVOURITE PICTURES!!!! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Goodmorning and goodnight!