Thursday, April 07, 2005

sians.

Haiz... ((SiaN~)) I feel so god damn lousy~ Oh for crying out loud!!! ((Copied FrOm a BooK... haHa)) Haiz... I think I'm so dumb!!!

I should have guessed that bloody outcome!! It always end up the same...! I so regret being devoted to all of them... ((SiAn)) I hate mi myself and I!!!! ArgGg... God!!! Tell me what the hell is happening around the damn mi!! I'm so exhausted... So frustrated... So PiSsEd!! I'm so pissed and frustrate about myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ArhGgGg... Tell mi~ tell mi~ Just anyone will do!
Haiz... Gonna commit suicide one day... Wondering whether I should do that... Hmm... Nah~ That's too silly... Anyway, I did one silly thing ler!! Haha.. I used a blade to cut my left hand.. I tried to write a symbol.. But it turn out to be ugly!! haiz.. It hurts... Anyone reading this, remember not to cut ur own hand!!! haha... Ohh yeah... Yesterday about the QinWoon cutting Jannah's hand... Nothing real bad happened... Just that she had to go and have 7 stitches and was lucky that she didn't lose her life... QinWoon almost killed her... Haiz... hope none of these would ever happened~ i have to go now.. +*=BleahZ=*+

No comments: