Thursday, January 10, 2013

Family Trip to KL!

Photobucket
HELLO HELLO!
How's your 2013 so far? :) My year started out pretty similar t last year with a family trip to KL!!!! :D This time with my sister as well. ♥! t was a pretty relaxing 4 days 3 night with much lesser shopping. Sister was sick and then I got sick on the second/third day. Kindda horrible. :((( Anyho! It was still a good trip. ^^ Didn't spend a lot but pretty much finished the SGD$200 I'd brought~ I didn't take many pictures too..... ><

Photobucket
The rest areas are getting cleaner and prettier!

Photobucket
While she reads, I sleep!
I slept all the way to KL and slept all the way back. Lol.

Photobucket
THE AWESOME SERVICED APARTMENT WE STAYED IN!!!
I'm in love! Told my mother, it is wayyyy better to stay in serviced apartments than the usual hotels.
&She agrees. ONLY because she can wash clothes. hahahha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's some old man reading the papers. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
VERY NICE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wondered if people in the next building could see me........................................

Photobucket
Happy mother is happy.
&Spot the washing machine! I swear, she washed our clothes EVERYDAY!!!
So happy and obsessed with it.

I bet, if the washing machine was a human, it would have applied for a restraining order on her! hahahahah.

Photobucket
Our bed for threetwo nights!

Photobucket
The Infinity Pool!!!!!
Quite shiok~ It doesn't have very strong chlorine smell too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The night view.
We only managed to swim at night while we head our early for breakfast.
I realize I'm very very paranoid and scared when I swim in the dark. IT'S FREAKING SCARY!
I'll usually swim along the lights or something.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CHINATOWN!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!

Photobucket
It was a bad day to go Chinatown. :(

We haven't even started 1/2 of Chinatown and it started pouring! End up cabbing to KLCC the end the night.

Photobucket

Got back to our apartment early to rest.
Sister and I decide to join my mothers' friends for some drinks!
Poor sister couldn't taste a single thing for at least two days. lol.

Photobucket
How to eat pizza~

Photobucket
Looks simple but it's really good! Thin crust, my mothers' favorite!

Photobucket
Second Day~~~

Photobucket

Went to Mid Valley and spent the day there.
It was a lot of shopping but I was very grouchy because I slept very little. >< 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's our pit stop before we went for more shopping. lol.

Dad later went to find his Spa while we continued the evening!
But we didn't do much thereafter, I was really exhausted.

Photobucket
Early dinner!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Freaking spicy but DAMN GOOD!
After this, we met up with Dad and headed back. My mothers' friends came back quite late every night and bought tonnes of stuffs! Poor mummy, hardly shop much this trip. &I felt damn guilty for my Dad lack of spa enjoyment. I texted him when we were done and he came out without trying out the Jacuzzi and all. ><
Photobucket
NEXT DAY!!!!!
Yes, KLCC again.

Photobucket
I was pretty ill already. Damn heavy headed &even more grouchy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHHAHAHA. OMG. DIDN'T KNOW I UPLOADED THIS.
My Dad was NOT asleep. He was just posing.

Photobucket
He probably is the only one who bought the most this trip!
Though less than 10, he bought at least 5 tops!

Photobucket
Another pit stop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were mostly like this after meals. HAHAHHA,
Playing games. Tsktsk.

Photobucket

Third day ended exceptionally early as we had to head back to our apartment and wait for our relatives.
&we napped. xD

Photobucket
MUMMY BOUGHT CAKES!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Relatives came, sat around and brought us to dinner!

Photobucket
Bak Kut Teh.

Photobucket
Surprisingly, I enjoyed the dinner!
In fact, I am probably the only one in the family with good reviews on their bak kut teh.
I don't take peppery food so naturally, I would love their soup base that were stronger in herbs!

Photobucket

Photobucket
WA THIS DAMN GOOD LEH!
We went to the Pavilion outlet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for our dessert!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flavoured shaved ice! :D

I love their signature one and their grass jelly one! If I were to go back to KL, I'm going back for these!!!!

Damn bloated that night.

Later, we headed back to our apartment to a big big news. :O But, I'm glad we were still able to surprise my mummy. hehehe.
This surprise happened on the 6th and my mother's birthday is on the 7th!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE THEIR CANDLES!!!!!!

Photobucket
Happy mum is happy. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With our relatives!

Photobucket
Mummy's friend!

Photobucket
&My mum's friends' sister! :D
It was a nice trip with them.
&Oh, as expected, my Dad kindda ruined the surprise. After my mother came up to the rooftop, we were busy covering the cake and lighting up the candles. But, my Dad announced "Wa, why rooftop got cake" ==; WHEN WE WEREN'T EVEN DONE! He keep saying my mother is not so dumb and had already saw the cake. Truth is, she DIDN'T spot the cake and yes, she's a bit dumb. HAHAHHA. Damn mean to say that but my mother is blur blur la. lol.

&So, here's the big news!
Photobucket
PIPE LEAKAGE IN ONE OF OUR APARTMENT TOILET!!!!
Well, shit happens. Luckily it was clear water and not sewage water ahhhh.
Gosh, imagine the smell and......... ewwwwwwwww.
&So, we cleared that place and were shifted to one-room apartments. STILL FANTASTIC. ehehehe. I think I'm going to love these kindda hotels more. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Joked with my mother that she now has 3 washing machines to load and wash our clothes. hahha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
WALK IN WARDROBE LEH.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay, abrupt end to the entry because I gotta run!

Photobucket

Photobucket
All in all, it was a very very good holiday with my family. Even though there were some bad moments, I guess these imperfect times had made this trip more memorable! :)

Just nice, this trip is also considered my recharge trip for the new Semester.

School officially started today and I'm all ready for a new semester! ^^

Will be back for another update on Emily's birthday and tonights' UOL Music Fest.

TOODLES! ♥