Monday, October 01, 2012

Updateee! :)

Photobucket
HI HI HI!!! :D
ps: Here's a random picture taken at Suzhou because I am randomly missing that month again. ><
School is coming to an end soon with exams dated 21 days from now~~~ So fast, September has ended and October is here. Well, it's been two weeks since my last update!! Picture spam soon!

Time has been wisely spent enjoying no-project-days and charging my batteries for the exams. Loll. I haven't started studying yet. >< Anyway, these two weeks have been pretty good. Finally got time to catch up with things and all~ Especially sleep!

Photobucket
Parents had their anniversary brunch last week.

Photobucket
So niceeeeee.

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
GINSENG SOUP SERVED IN POTS DRANK FROM CUPS.
So cool. All of us adviced mother to do the same at home. lol.

Photobucket
&Here's the iconic cow of SAF. lol.

Photobucket
nomnomnom. (Y)

Photobucket
To more 25 years!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^



Photobucket
This is Thursday.
Headed down to Times Centre for lunch with Shamyn.
DAMMMMMN I MISS THE FISH SOUP THERE. T^T

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't wait for our next date!!! Hehehe.



Photobucket
&Here's Thursday too!
Last Marketing lesson together. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
SO WASTED THIS IS BLURRED!!!

Photobucket
hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)
Headed down to the hospital that evening to visit grandmother. I'm glad everything's fine for now. Was kindda freaking out when I heard that things were possibly complicated. ><


Photobucket
FRIDAY!!!!!

Headed down to meet grandma again before having lunch with parents and meeting Emily to checkout the apartment we were going to sleepover for the night. hehehe. It was a great night. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traveled to school and did reenrollment before heading back to the apartment to rest and prepare for dinner! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
KITCHEN!!!!!

Photobucket
Very narrow but sufficient!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I slept on the wooden area on the left. Lol.
As usual since I'm pretty used to sleeping on hard surfaces.
ps: People should stop exclaiming how hard my bed is hor! lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chefs for the night!
Yingling and I~ WOOT!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute!

Photobucket
No idea why Guan likes Jaggerbomb because it taste like cough syrup!
Still, I prefer it to Chivas and Black Label.
&Oh, it was one of the best drinking nights. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
When we were done with food and set up, I felt proud and sure that I can do well living alone! :D
I wasn't sure about the cleaning part but when we were cleaning up, I think I can do well for that too. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
ALL DONE BY US US US!!!
Guan and Emily went to buy the ingredients though!
THEY WERE EXPENSIVE INGREDIENTS! :O

Photobucket
&Here's Fredrick making luncheon meat look like dog food. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
FANTASTIC WAGYU BEEF!

Photobucket
The cost of these beef are freaking worth it!

Photobucket
ANOTHER SHOT BECAUSE IT WAS SO SO SO FREAKING GOOD.

Photobucket

Photobucket
For Xiuqing! :D

Photobucket

As usual, we didn't finish the food. tsktsk.
Weiming and Lim Guan joined us when we were 1/2 done and I was stuffed! The place was really smelly after dinner though. lol. Because of the BBQ we did. But but but..................................................... I'm craving for some BBQ food now again. T^T
Photobucket
Cleaning the hotel because it was smelly and greasey. LMAO.
Who does that right?! We had to because we were going to sit on the floor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay. End. :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
This deserves to be featured in my favourite shots because it was FREAKING FANTASTIC.
T^T I wanna eat some BBQ food now now now!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Random.

Photobucket

BUH BYE!