Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Two, is better than One..." ❤♡

Photobucket
My favourite bunch of people! (:
ps: Favourite shot of the day!
:) Celebrated Weishan and Jolene's birthday belatedly this afternoon. It's so nice to share a birthday with one of your bestfriends; Weishan say it's like sharing the attention. I guess, it makes birthdays more fun and meaningful? But how many chances do you get to have all focus on you?? hahah. Kidding, not that I yearn for any.

Photobucket

It was a nice lunch at Relish.
A pretty nice place, good food but slightly slightly overpriced. ><

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yanling says this is a nice angle for artistic shot, is it? lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday girls were late!
But Gary was later~
Mr. Neo, don't act act... You owe us an expensive supper!

Photobucket
A random gift Lance got for them!

Photobucket
Have to spam pictures of them so that they'll have enough pictures to do cards next time. LOL!
This year, we realize Yaping photobombed too many of their pictures. tsktsk.

Photobucket
I REALLY LIKE THIS SHOT!!!
But, I'll love it if Lance balanced out the height. >,>

Photobucket
♡❤

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Problem with tall guy friends who refuse to lower their heights for us shorties???

Photobucket
THIS!!!! Lol.
Kindd cute though~ It's like tourist shots at wax museum. 

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Here's aspired Chef Neo.
Head looking exceptionally huge here. ;) hahahhah.

Photobucket
17 instax films!

Photobucket
Picking the ones they like!

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Here's an icecream cake they got for themselves!
&Oh! We travelled down from Relish to Marble Slab @ Bishan so Jolene could satisfy her tummy with one of her favourite icecream place! The icecream cake was nice! Though it was caramel, and I don't really like caramel, but it tasted pretty nice! Not too sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like couple cutting their wedding cakes!

Photobucket
This couple's so blissful!

Photobucket
"Weishan, be careful! I very scared you cut me!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
DIG IN!!!!!

Photobucket
Finished only 3/4 of the cake but good enough!

Photobucket
BIRTHDAY PRESENTS TIME!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
"I smile like this when I was a kid! Now, I'm doing it for entertainment..." Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oops,, Jolene's unglam style! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Their present for each other!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Glad she liked it!

Photobucket
& the gift she needs , wanted and requested! lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bought her this and guess what she said???

Photobucket

"I'm not sure if I'll use leh....." 
Bastard. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gifts from Yaping!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I THINK THIS IS A NICE EMO PICTURE OF SOOHOU. :D
Didn't take much pictures today because I was pretty lazy (explains why there's no pictures of our food today), and I kindda regretted it! We've been snapping WAYYYYYYY too little pictures compared to the past! Maybe, we're really aging uh.... loll.

After brunch, icecream cake and presents, we went ahead to watch "Ted" the movie. I've watched it online but... yeah.. I still don't exactly get the hype. It's an average movie to me. Maybe, sexual humor is not my type of humor? Considering how low my laughing point is. LOL.

Photobucket

Nevertheless, it was a fantastic time spent with my happypills!

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOVE YOU GIRLS MANY MANY
NO MATTER HOW TANNED OR FAT!!!!!

ps: Inside joke!!!!!
HEHEHE.