Friday, November 09, 2007

Disgrace..



These few days have been wearing my whole family out. From doing some clearing of stuffs (for two days) to shifting of almost everything from one room to another and from the house to the ground floor (another two days). We're all worn out!

Anyway, I forgot to comment about an experience I had encountered in Ikea yesterday. It's a little disappointing to see fellow people of the same nation to be so rude, inconsiderate and ungrateful.

After clearing and bringing most of our things down our block, we decided to have dinner at Ikea and do some shopping after.

After getting a place, (- shared with another family of three; FYI: the table we sat on supposing should have 8 chairs, however ours only had 5-) my parents went over to do the ordering while my sister and i settled down. We managed to get sufficient chairs after asking around but a refine looking man took one without even saying a thing. -.- So much for asking around when someone can just get it from you without even being bothered to ask.

Our table was dirty, the whole table was filled with dirty plates, no one was there to clear the mess just yet. However, a filial looking family man walked over casually and placed a dirty plate filled with chicken bones on the already dirty table!! Both my sister and I was transfixed by what he did. He could have put it on some portable tray that was all around the caferine.

When we were nearly done with our dinner, my mother gestured (tried to show that we're almost done and a table is going to be available) politely with a smile to a pretty lady. Despite showing any gratitude for the offer, the lady just stood there waiting for us to get off our seat as if we were obligated to do what we have done and there's no need for her to thank us or even SMILE!

I really felt disappointed but I got it over pretty soon. These people have no sense of respect. Maybe they weren't even taught the importance of having good manners when they were young.


I wanna watch some staged show!! Anything will do, even the Mickey Magical Thingy!

Alright, I need some rest now! Nights! (:

"The only thing that is constant in the whole wide world is the fact that Changes are Inevitable and the only thing we humans can do is to accept this fact and learn to adapt to changes that comes and goes every now and then."

No comments: