Monday, October 15, 2007

Sinful, Sinful SINFUL!! (*

Okay, I'm doing something extremely sinful again! (X

I don't understand why some people love living in the past and always push the blames to the nearest person they can blame. A part of me empathised with her but when I heard what I loathe hearing; I dropped the idea of empathising with her. Sometimes, she really is a turn off! Urg! So much for going to bed early last night; blaming us saying we were the cause for her lack of sleep in the past and yet she's the one causing me to stay awake near the whole of last night!

Alright, case closed! No more fuming Jasmine! (:

Little crazy about quotes these days!
Found some quotes just now.

I don't design clothes,
I design dreams.
Ralph Lauren
+So, do you design clothes of dreams of your own? (:

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
Tupac Shakur

+This is when you do too much Physics!

Men love to wonder,
and that is the seed of science.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Science is wonderfully equipped to
answer the question "How?"
but it gets terribly confused
when you ask the question "Why?"

Erwin Chargaff
+I really got confused..

We can lick gravity,
but sometimes
the paperwork is overwhelming.

Wernher von Braun
+Paper work is really overwhelming!!

Had a yummy breakfast today! (: Thanks mom.
Speaking of thanking my mother, about three days ago I had a surprise! (:

Well, on the 12th of this month, I had a lazy morning.
Then, I went to my study room to try starting to study.

However, I found this on my desk.

The first thing that struck me was: "Ehs, when did I leave any of my letters and cards on my kepboard?"
I almost wanted to put it back into my letter box(a box which contains all my other letters and cards I've received in the past). Then, I realised the handwriting looked a little too familiar.


I pondered for a while before coming to a conclusion that it belongs to my mother.
As curiousity got the better of me, I opened it!


Not being able to recall having any cards looking like these, I flipped it open.


*THERE!*
Initially, I was feeling a little... -.-
But, as I continue reading the messages; I felt really really touched!
I teared a little too! However, I controlled larhs! My sister was in the vicinity so, I didn't want to show any sign of feeling overwhlemed; by the support I actually have from the family!

So much for complaining(in the past) about my family not being supportive enough. All I can say now is;

'Not everyone show their inner emotions, especially within the family. Some just think it's too mushy for them to say things like *i Love you*. But sometimes, it really feels good! A little action may mean something to someone and, makes them move a little more! (:'

Papa, Mummy and Jolene; THANKS A MILLION! (: I'll do you people proud! ^^

Okay, with these support from my family; I'll go on working hard!! (:


Drawn by my sister! Haven't colour larhs, no time! But, I like it. hehs!

Buh bye!

No comments: