Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pandalicious!

Cindy says i'm Pandalicious!
Lols!
A random title for a random post because of a random urge to update! -.-
hehs!

Today, I did near nothing related to revisions but kept watching the television. Or rather, I stared at it half the time. -.- *sighs*
I simply slacked my day away.
Am I really wearing out? I can't find any motivations again! TSK!
Feelings of urgency, where are you?!? ):

Had dinner at Ajisen in Hougang Mall with my family just now,
YUMMY! (:


After dinner, my sister and I suddenly craved for ice-cream. Then, we went to MacDonald.

While we were walking to the car park I made a crazy remark:
"Next time, you tell the lady you want Vanilla Cone without the cone."
LOLs! A little crazy larhs but, my sister laughed like hell. -.- LOLs!


ahhh! Tempting! XD

Okay, I wanna watch something like "My bride is not yet 18".
hmms. I don't really know the name larhs!
It's a show correct le. (:
hehs!

Buh Bye!

No comments: