Saturday, January 07, 2012

Wedding Bells Rang.

Another short break from work and before I finish a movie I started last night...

Photobucket
Breakfast this morning

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mum and her childhood friend since she was nine.
And now, my mum's 50. In fact! She turned 50 just today. :))

Photobucket
A complimentary birthday cake for the birthday girl.

No big celebrations or surprise for my mother this year. (We did a fantastic one last year okay!) Not that we should just do a huge one and skip another but this year, we're spending it here in KL! So, nothing fancy. :) Just a heartfelt wish, a tight hug and a good kiss. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All ready for the wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lucky 7 aye~

Photobucket


Photobucket
With fringe with mine, pirates don't need eye-patch! xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
When you see it.....................................

The wedding was nice. :) I find it amusing how the emcee was speaking in 3 language and 2 dialects!! But I find it even more amusing how they encourage the guests to "Drink more, drive carefully." hahahha. #truestory All these intoxicated guests would probably find themselves in serious trouble if it's back in our small dot.

Kindda different from the weddings that are held in Singapore. The atmosphere, the food, the people, the emcee and just in whole. Similar but different.

Same same but different. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
OH YA!
Opened my goodies bag and played around.

Emily's 21st birthday party happened tonight too. More than just upset I wasn't there to grace the party but I'm glad my friends had fun (or so I saw from fb and twitter!) &She looked happy. ^^

Photobucket
 Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!