Saturday, January 07, 2012

Brown Sugar!

A short break from my work (yes, work. sobs) and a quick pictorial update because blogging help clears my mind! :D I think I've grown a lot more attached to blogging over time than I thought I would..... :/

ANYHO!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Y)! Got a free upgrade to this 18-sitter coach!

Photobucket
First thought when I first smelled the noodles "I'm gonna blog that it's good but I didn't finish it."
I was skeptical since it's coach food.
But it turned out to be pretty good! I actually finished it!
ps: Coming from someone who doesn't like noodles! But one who has very low standard/expectations of stuff. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's my dad and mum covering up almost half the picture. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
View from our hotel roooooooooooom!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spot my dad striking a "dancing" pose

Photobucket
My bed. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Traveled down to attend a wedding.
STILL UPSET THAT SISTER CAN'T JOIN. Tssssssssk!

Photobucket
Lunch!

Photobucket
THIS IS DAMN GOOD.
Beancurd with brown sugar!
ps: Not why I titled this entry "brown sugar".

Photobucket
Doggy clothes!
Bought one for Sugar to grace the coming Lunar New Year! KEKEKE.
&Nope, not the focused one.

Photobucket
TADAAAAA!!! SUPER CUTE POODLE!
If we're getting him, he's gonna be named brown sugar. hahahaha.

Photobucket

The shop attendant passed him to me because she had to tend to our purchase! Poor puppy was shaking A LOT. But it smelled nice. hehehe.

Dad was commenting how the lady shouldn't have passed the puppy to me because he's only a month old and might get infection and what not. Parents were comparing the breeder we got Sugar from~ How he would definitely not allow us to touch them if they are still so young.
I joked and said "But he's a Malaysian puppy! He might be stronger and fearless."

LOL. Kidding!

Photobucket
"Ma, can I buy one?"
"For what?"
"Bring home! But not drink it."
"Siao."
I seriously like bottled drinks! So nice! Zz

Photobucket

Photobucket
ANGRY BIRD!BUN

Photobucket
GOODBAM!