Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Same Price, Different Currency

PS: Just so you're interested.. Arrival (Random!) | Day 1 | Day 2

Reluctantly, I'm finally back from my short trip to Kuala Lumpur... But, no, I'm not having post-overseas blues. Kindda really stressed over work. No time for blues. Le sigh. :/

Though merely 4 days and 3 nights, it has indeed gave my 2012 a fantastic start (apart from my very fun countdown!)

Totally can't wait for my next getaway. xD

In my best summary; this trip is one of my best KL experiences ever! Love the hotel. Love the malls. Love the food. Love the shopping. Love the hotel. Love the malls. Love the food. Love the shopping. Love the hotel. Love the malls. Love the food. Love the shopping.

Yes, I really enjoyed this trip SO MUCH and love all the ^ mentioned SO MUCH that I HAVE to declare them thrice!!! I miss my sis and Suar though.

Lol.

Would loveeeee to go back there with my friends next time! &Yes, my mum will actually give the greenlight if I were to go back to same place! (ANYONE INTERESTED???)

Last few random pictures taken! ^^

Photobucket
Crazy potato!

Photobucket
What we shopped for. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not at all bubble!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really like the tiles so two shots of this! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Uncle's gift!

Photobucket
Wanted to get this SO BADLY.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went with three bags came back with 6! :O

Photobucket
Mum said my nails look like they got oil-stained. Zz