Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Emily "姐姐" turns 21!!!!! ♥♥♥

Photobucket

Wanted to blog right after the mini celebration last night, as usual. But I had a few drinks and got back home kindda late - so, by the time i finish washing up and all, i was too tired and waaaaaay too sleepy! Crashed on my bed straight away. Gonna do a rather quick update about it during my lunchbreak now. >< A short break for myself before I head back to more work. GAWD!

Anyways, as I couldn't make it to her 21st party, I booked Emily waaaaay before! In fact, i booked her last year to celebrate her coming of age; a day before her actual birthday. Hehehe.

Didn't get her gifts, so i came up with this random idea to design a cake and give her a small surprise! Rushed through lunchbreak to finish the cake with the help of Shamyn, Lina and Marcus. (Thank you so very much!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like a blank piece of paper!

I already had a design in mind a day before. So, it was pretty easy to do it. Kindda fast too! But when I was finally done, I was kindda disappointed with the outcome. :/ The one I imagined was of a bigger surface and all, so it was less messy and.......................

Photobucket
I was panicking when I realize I covered too much of the "Happy"
SIGH

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marcus helping me with the dotting

while the girls~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YES Y U CAMWHORE! Lol.

Photobucket
Sobs. My "Birthday" was a little hard to decipher.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I hope it's not too bad la....................... :S

Photobucket

&Then, lunch at some Jap place in Nex.
Practically swallowed mine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HER FIRST TIME TRYING OUT JAP CUISINE MUST SNAP SNAP SNAP.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cake decoration done!

Couldn't wait for work to end! And when it did, i quickly hurried down to this really nice TCC to bring in the cake and all.

As expected, it wasn't smooth sailing... they couldn't help me keep the cake unless I was seated (lame much) and didn't help to bring out the cake properly, even after emphasizing it's a surprise! Zz i understand that they can't really do that because they sell cakes too, and it's preferred to purchase their cake instead; but shouldn't humans be a little bit flexible and close an eye once in a while? We did order one of their cakes too luh!! &I have even assured we won't eat my cake there!! Just needed them to bring it out in a proper manner. Zzz It's a 21st some more!

Photobucket
THIS IS GOOD.

Photobucket
A random craving.

Photobucket
THIS IS FREAKING GOOD.
Surprisingly. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That aside, the other impromptu surprise was fortunately a success! Got Guan and Yingling to join us for icecream and drinks. But, i was so engrossed in our conversation that I cleanly forgot about the plan! Hahaha. They end up coming over to find us straight because I wasn't paying attention to my phone at all. Hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SIGH. Last shot with my camera.

Realize that I brought out an empty EXTRA battery again. Zz I was kindda sure it was charged long ago though. :/ So I couldn't figure if that extra battery was just lousy (it can't last long!) or it's just me. Zz But I'm glad that original battery is good uh! So ya, rest was taken with Emily's phone.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chicken & Pig

Photobucket
Cow & Pig

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later, walked all the way from Shaw House to Orchard Central for Cold Stone before walking all the way back to Somerset 313, heading down to Yingling's studio apartment. Boy is it far!!! My left feet is now blistered. Gosh.

Her apartment is (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So yeah, the night was lovely. Drinks, awesome companion, random topics and a fantastic view of Orchard Road from the 24th level. (Will take pictures tomorrow because we're going for a homecooked meal by Yingling!!!!!)
I am so tempted to move in to a studio apartment!!!!
Haha.

I hope Emily enjoyed herself with the very simple plan I had. Wishes all written to her but still....

Photobucket
HAPPY 21ST EMILY!
LURBE YOU MANY SUPER! ^^

Oh ya! I just recalled a funny incident!

We were just chatting when I got random and asked her if her top was from Burberry. But, what came out of my mouth was "Blackberry". Lol. This isn't the funny part though. Emily gave me a supposedly mocking look and tried to correct me! But what she said wasn't Burberry but "Blueberry" instead. LMAO! We were stunned and stared at each other for quite a while before realizing what a joke we were being. LMAO!
Laughed out loud in the restaurant for a few minutes. Too funny. HAHAHA.