Friday, January 13, 2012

Snake cooked dinner for Farm Animals!!!!

Photobucket

Just a short (hopefully!) entry with pictures taken tonight! :D

Blogging at such an hour because my laptop told me I gotta take a breather from work! (Yes, work! I presume her sudden restart is her way to communicate with me and in this case, to rest a bit. xD

Yes, I'm a little weird right now. :/

Then again, when am I not?

LOL.

TO THE MAIN POINT.

Had a good dinner with Guan, Xiuqing and Emily at Yingling's place as the host prepared a few simple dishes. Simple yet delicious dishes! :) The best part to the night was the random talk about the past. I always enjoy talking about the past~~ Gives me this fuzzy feeling after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here to................

Photobucket
Take some spoons! xD
Yingling didn't have enough~~~

Photobucket

OH YA! Gotta point this out! I think I'm growing up to become better with directions! :D I actually remember how to walk to Yingling's place (been there once!) and was even able to take another route~~ The girls had their doubts and Emily even almost walk inside the wrong one. xD

Fine. I had my fair share of confusion! But it was along the stretch to her place! At least I could remember how to go about and where it is~

Photobucket
:) This is a really nice place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
knocking the door vigorously!

Photobucket
THE CHEF!

Photobucket
Japanese Rice~

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
THIS IS REALLY NICE.

Photobucket
土豆丝!!!

Photobucket
~,~ Really love the soup too!

Photobucket
Resting while~~~~

Photobucket
She finish preparing..........

Photobucket
&It's time for dinner!!! :D

Photobucket
Extra shot for the chef~~~

Photobucket
WOOT!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh ya! There were dumplings too~

Photobucket

Photobucket

We later decide to head up to the Sky Terrace to chill and just hang out. :) It's really windy there! MIGHT hold my 21st there..................... :/ Still thinking.

Photobucket
Nicest!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Could stay there forever! :D
Would totally go up the Sky Terrace to think/stone/emo if I actually stay there.

Photobucket
Paparazzi shot!

Photobucket
^^V

Photobucket

Photobucket
BYE!