Friday, May 02, 2008

Update!

Dad was watching some local soccer. I wasn't interested but I passed by and heard : "*something* *something* Hariss.... *something*" Then, then, then- I diverted my attention from the kitchen to the television!

It's so nice to watch a friend from the television play something. :)




Anyway, tomorrow's BI 0802 BBQ! So looking forward to it. ^^
Have been doing the marinating, washing and slicing. From now onwards, I SWEAR THAT IF I EVER HAVE A BBQ NEXT TIME I'LL NOT BE INCHARGE AND I'LL INSIST TO ORDER ALL THE FOOD FROM SOME CATERING!
*Just a reminder for myself; if I ever get involved in such ____ again!* =x
It's damn tiring luh. LOL. Okay, okay. I'm not complaining okay! LOL.




Something very embarrassing happened today during Marketing Tutorial. I'm super embarrassed. We were split into groups to do some brainstorming on some tutorial questions. Then, we were pretty slow. Thus, I was sort of sneak-typing, I'm not suppose to be typing while fake-listening i was suppose to be listening to other group's answer. =x Then, i typed something really silly! :(

Instead of word of mouth I typed mouth to mouth! :(
& it was a form of advertising! LOL~ Really embarrassed because Terrence was actually trying to do the mouth to mouth way of advertising! LOL. fake-kissing Gary that is
Silly me! HAHAH.

Another thing, Kristoffer crashed in our Marketing tutorial and wasn't caught! =x HAHAH.





Mother has been super naggy these days. I guess being a housewife or a semi housewife makes a woman go damn naggy! LOL. &&& I told my mama today that we really should get a maid. LOL! Save me from being nagged! ;)

Okay! Jasmine wanna sleep. Nights!





Pissed off.
You don't mind because it's not you and you don't know anything.
I hate you being unreachable when needed.

No comments: