Sunday, May 04, 2008

BI O8O2 BBQ!!

***EDITED!!
I forgot to included some details! ;)


Yesterday, Nicholas and Eugene came over to our BBQ too! :) So, we were sort of hurried away because our time was up. LOL. As in for BBQ. The time limit was until 10pm. We then, chilled for a while, chatting away while Stephanie was trying to finish all the extra prawns! LOL. Not all of us though; there were Weiming, Gary, Stephanie, Terrence, Darius, Fredrick, Clarissa and I. Gary was busy clearing up though.

He's a real funny guy! He was washing the water dispenser, he thought I said tap initially!, & I didn't know what happened but the water from the sink keep splashing out. LOL! Like some fountain. Zzz &&&, he was being cheeky trying to make us wet uh! LOL. But in the end, we gang up together and pushed him into the pool! Wooooooooooooo~ He's funny! & his wallet was wet. =x Good thing Nicholas was holding on to his phone. LOL.

Alright! Another thing, PEOPLE-----> MY CURFEW FOR NOW IS : 10PM!!!
LOL. Sorry luh. I came home late yesterday, totally exceeding my 11pm curfew, without informing home. =x :( LOL!
Abit sian luh. I know.. LOL! But can't help it; it was my fault. :( LOL!




(Content below is the same, unchanged.)


Hello! :) Yesterday's my class, BI 0802, BBQ!
Had fun bbq-ing, chatting, taking pictures and many more! :)




Anyway, woke up pretty early because I was suppose to have tuition. But, my silly and blurr student totally forgot about it. Zzz Texted her but received a reply only at 12pm. So... Zzz LOL. Anyway, Weishan Yaping and Jolene came over around noon. They needed help with their CSA, Computer System Application, & I told them the things I know. Hope I'm of good help that day! :)

So, we finished everything around 3plus going 4pm. Weishan helped me with my BBQ stuffs and we took a cab, including Jolene. They both alighted opposite Hougang Point while I went over to Gary's. Darius and Gary came down to help and we started the BBQ! :)
A little pity the whole class wasn't there! :( But, I guess we still had fun luh. ^^

Photos coming right up!!! :)

By the way, to ALL BI 0802 who wants the pictures, bring your laptop to school and I'll transfer them to you! :)


The preparation! :)
Look at one of the photos! LimGuan was already munching when we were busy preparing luh! LOL~ Bad girl. =x


& The fire started burning! :)

A almost successful bonding event! :) Thanks to all those who attended the BBQ~ ^^


ME & almost everyone who was present! :) Sorry to those whom I didn't take a picture with or didn't include it here. =x


I'm not the shortest eh! =x HAHAHAH.
From left: Rachel, ME ME ME! & Siyi..
Pretty ladies and I ~ :)


Aww~ I think the baby was afraid of Rachel. =x HAHAH!
The baby's really really adorable luh! ^^
Especially when it smiles and giggle and laugh! :) The mother's also cute... hehe.


Night was still young! :)


Aww~ =x
In case you didn't notice in the previous picture, there were only 2 person who wore green yesterday! =x HAHAHAH!


:D Stephanie our class's YaoGui gang leader!
YAOGUI = Hungry Ghosts!
Current members: Stephanie (President), Terrence and SiewCheng! ;)


Some group pictures! :)


BI 0802!
Those who stayed till the end of everything! :)


WELCOME STEPHANIE TO THE OUTCASTING GROUP WHEN TAKING PICTURES! ;)
See~ Stephanie and I were both pushed away luh! All thanks to Gary, Darius and Fredrick! :(:(:(


US! & Clarissa, one of our OGLS!

Alright!
Off to complete assignments and TV-ing! :)







BYE & NIGHTS!






It hurts to be treated this way.
I finally know where I stand and I believe she's right though I didn't agree at all initially
; I'm really a true friend for conveniece to you.
It's not over yet, I know.
I regret what I've said because you're not worth them at all.
PS: I'm feeling far more from disappointed.

RANDOM!
Right, Jiaxuan? LOL!

No comments: