Monday, May 05, 2008

HAPPY !

I saw pain, frowns, worries and sadness in your eyes the last few days you were with us.
But now, it's happiness and relief I hear from the sound of your voice.
I'm glad for you're safe and happy now. That's what I really want for someone who I really care;
To be happy and content living their life. :D






Weeeeeee~ Today's a great day! :)

Jiejie Wati called me when I was asleep! :) But I answered the call luh~ LOL. She said she's happy and I'm really really glad to hear that!! ^^




Lessons were dry and boring as always! ;) But, something funny happened...


That's Fredrick! LOL.

Stephanie suggested and Gary did that! It was hilarious; Especially when Stephanie tried taking a picture of it -- lying to Fredrick that he shouldn't move as much because he's blocking Stephanie take a picture of something. LOL!





After six long months, it's the first time I'm having headaches again!
Goodness~ LOL.
Struggling with Accounts now. :(:(:(

Eugene came over to our school today to try settling some admission procedure. However, the admin clerks were seriously damn corrupted and unfriendly. It was pretty obvious that they didn't know anything about our inquiries. Or maybe, they knew a little about it. But, I don't think their attitude was right at all luh. Felt like smacking one of the ladies real hard in the face! =x

EUGENE! Go back to JC! =x
Find it a real waste for him to withdraw like that. :(:(:(:(



Alright!
Going back to doing assignments now!
Can't believe i'm saying that again. But i'm seriously going to do it. Zzz

BYE BYE! :)

No comments: