Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THANK YOU!

Hello! Jasmine's back to normal:

ALL THANKS TO WEISHAN!

Was really shocked when she texted me saying she left something at my doorstep. :):):):):):)

WEISHAN'S A REALLY REALLY SWEET AND NICE!!!


MY SWEETEST AND NICEST BLACKIE!


This is the notebook she bought for me! :)

There's some special message written inside but I didn't take a picture of it. =x
She wants me to get out of being emo-ish. LOL!

Weishan, here's the evidence!
Don't do those horrible things okay! I won't emo already!!! LOL.

:)


YAY!

THANKS WEISHAN!

& Of course, not forgetting Jolene Teo who asked and told me not to feel emo again and of course Jiaxuan who felt sorry. =x LOL! Don't be la. I never tell you also mah. HAHAH.

My shoulder damn painful ! Zzz

BI0802 BBQ this coming Saturday. :)

NIGHTS!

I was told yesterday that I've missed the last breakfast she have made.:(

By the way, Jiejie Wati called me yesterday during Computing Mathematics Lecture! I'm so sorry Gary, I almost cause you to cry to. =x HAHAH!
YEAH, I cried again when I heard her voice. Damn sad! LOL.

But I'm getting over it la! =)

PS: Crying makes my troubles go for a while. :):):)

No comments: