Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'M SORRY.

I'm feeling so frustrated right now!
I seriously didn't think things would end up the way they have.

I feel useless and very unworthy of your trust. I know posting this up might be causing you to feel even worse but I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry.
I shouldn't have suggested that. I shouldn't have pestered you about it. I shouldn't have think what I thought might help. I shouldn't have done so many things.

Just to let you know, I really feel apologetic; I'm not trying to be stupid right here, right now.
I just think; I'm always creating more trouble for you. Don't say it's alright because it's not the first time.


I just wanna try my best to be there for you when you need someone. I'm really sorry for it seems that things always get worse when I learn about them.

No comments: