Sunday, March 16, 2008

PROJECTS!

The number of projects to be completed is driving me insane. Zzz


Anyway, as mentioned -
Went over to Simin's place today to start off our Marketing challenge. I was the latest. Sorry girls! (=

So, we started off discussing about our project before getting our hands and scissors on our research materials. It's great doing project with people you're comfortable with. ^^ Then, slowly - we drifted apart. LOL! What can girls talk about when they run out of topic?! Well, I guess many of them simply start gossiping about ANYTHING! hahaha.

Pictures, pictures - PICTURES! (:


Rubbish Collector for the day... MELISSA!! (:

Okayy, didn't exactly complete the project today as planned. ): There's so much things to do... Zzz Maybe, we were too ambitious eh. LOL!
I've realised that I can be very quiet at times. xD Well, I didn't talk much today luh - at least. Was just being very focus on my doings. LOL! Or, maybe it's the pimple I've found today! Zzz So painful...

Alright, no link..


We finally decide to stop doing our not-even-half-done project because we couldn't take it...


Too many cutting and pasting to do. (:
That's Simin, by the way.

Ohh ohh! Reminds me of her dog~ (: Very beautiful Golden Retriever(or whatever the spelling is). Didn't take a picture of it because I'm not a animal lover. xD


Our end product! (:

Christina and Melissa was the nosiest in the house luh~ Zzz LOL!
&&, Christina kept saying I'm generous. haha!


(: The only completion of work for today! Proudly done by Simin and ME! The other two were busy figuring out where to paste which picture for their own section & changing songs. xD


Left her house around 2030hrs and cabbed home. (: I'm really addicted to cabbing! Bad habit. Walked the dog and I made many very lame comments. LOL! Christina almost got walked by the dog too! Was damn funny! LOL!

Had a little chat with mum after watching a little of "Rouge" or was it "Rogue" ?? Sorry, can't remember. xD Well, it was a great chat eh. HAHA! Dad didn't do any proposals (as in asking my mum to marry him) they just got married because my mum said they had to. LOL! So cute. xD But, there's a long story behind it la. Kindda sad to hear that dad's always being neglected. ):

There's test tomorrow! Zzz


I suddenly feel like watching the English version of "The Eye" & "Shutter" ! Seems so interesting when it's so similar to the original version. xD But still, "RULE # 1" is on the top of my list. (x



Okay. Gotta do a project for my Entrepreneurship course. Zzz

Buh bye!

No comments: