Sunday, December 23, 2018

My Parents Think I’m Not Lonely

My parents think I’m always having fun at work.
My parents think that I’m having it all good in life.
My parents think I’m not lonely.

Came to know these impressions my parents have of me in the past few weeks.. While I cannot deny that work has been bearable, and pretty fun these days….. I won’t say I am having it good? It is somewhat frustrating to hear them say I’m only having fun these days and like as if I’m not stressed...... 

I mean, do I have to come home daily in a bad mood to show that work has been tough?

Sad to say, I have been feeling more lonely than ever these days. Though not empty. Have you hung out with a friend, but feel neglected? Have you looked into someone and seen right through that they are not interested in your life? 

That is what makes people lonely. Having people around, but not feeling the connection anymore. 


It is sad. 


Why would one change after they get attached; their attention span shortens drastically. 

You weren’t a great friend, to begin with… You are a terrible texter and get too obviously distracted during a conversation that isn’t about you. After getting attached, things seem to have gotten… worse? Or maybe just more obvious and hurtful from the even less time we have.

No comments: