Wednesday, January 02, 2008

History has changed~

Feelings for the second day of 2008:
Weird & Empty. )=
I don't wanna grow up!!! ]:

Here's a little flash back...


ANNUAL ROAD RUN 2007! April I think. xD


April's competition! Aww~ The great days rushing the stupid project! haha.


The growing, laughing and crying times. xD


The fun times together in school - visiting each other in our classes! (:

It's really weird to no longer attend Secondary School. The same old routine I've been doing for the past 10 years has suddenly ended. LOL! Today, the second of the New Year’s like another day in 2007. SO WEIRD! ):

Anyway...


Everything has to come to an end before another chapter can start; isn't it?
Ohh well, I'll get over this.

Here's the two picture I've said I would upload. ^^





The last bits of December were well spent with my family. (:
The significance of family really does make life more meaningful! haha.

29th of December 2007

A night out with the whole family - including my housekeeper, Jie jie Yani~

Headed off to Clarke Quay in the evening and had a delicious dinner at the "Riverside Indonesian Restaurant". The food is really good and worth the price eh. After which, we strolled along the Singapore River so as to increase the rate of our digestive systems. haha! The scenery was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! My mother had made a promise - to bring us to one of those pubs one day and play pool. Lol! (:

Both my sister and I were so bored - while waiting for my housekeeper and Mother (in the toilet); that we did something silly. xD


hahaha! (:

Here's pictures of the food we had that day! YUMMY!


Orange and Lemon juice!


Among all the food we've ordered, I love this BBq-ed Sotong! haha. Maybe it's the sauce that made this dish irresistible and good! I couldn't stop flavouring my rice with the sauce! haha.


The satay tasted different too! I think the only thing that has spoiled this dish is the Chicken. It wasn't as tender and nice.


BEST man! haha. The only thing that has spoiled this dish is the extremely spicy sauce -samba. Damn. It was fleshy, yummy and juicy but the chilly totally made us stop eating. Maybe it's because we're not too used to the spicy-ness. haha.



The food we've ordered are not bad but because we've ordered BBq-ed food, all the sauce was the same!! -.- Although I really like the sauce because it added a very special flavour to the food, I felt a little sick of the same sauce. lol.

30th December 2007

Because we were all feeling very hungry and tired, I didn't manage to take pictures of the food we've ordered but only the star of the dinner.

Chilli crab!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Well, it's not spicy at all~ haha!
The only thing is; the crab doesn't have much flesh. ):

Saw Jason Neo on that day with his friends too! ha-ha.

31st December 2007

The last day of 2007! Well, I had to work so; there weren't anything special in the noon. haha! Was allowed to go for countdown nearby but the weather failed me. )=
Ohh well, it was still good celebrating the last day at home. haha! The countdown show was a little... maybe not only a little but very disappointing.. It wasn't high enough eh.

Never mind that, it was also spent with some good old friends. LOL! We played mahjong for eight straight hours! -.- We slept at 6.30am and woke up at 10.30am the next day for a lunch with my grandmother! aww~ haha! (:


^^
Alright, gotta go now.

Buh bye! (:
**I'll try reducing the... "haha-s" and "LOL!" (*

No comments: