Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pretty long post! (:

UPDATE!! (:

I'm feeling tired.. LOL.


... and sleepy. (:

Alright, pointless to say that.

Hmmm. It's been 7 days since I last updated. xD
However, I haven’t busy this week- I just didn't feel like updating my blog for the time being. To add on, I've been considering what to update for three days already! So, it's just the mood that fails me to update. (: Alright, another pointless statement.

Anyway, here’s just a little information regarding myself :
I would be quitting my job as a receptionist (cum. Assistant Admin Clerk) because I’m starting school on the 30th. -.-

Summary for the week.

Thursday (03.01.2008)
Had my first dinner with my colleagues. (: Pictures up soon.

Friday (04.01.2008)
Met up with Gary, Soohou, Yanling, Jiaxuan and Mdm Ong. The purpose of the dinner meet up was to thank Mdm Ong but. . . I guess none of us actually said that out. xD But, we showed our gratitude by treating her to Yuki Yaki with our own pays. (: Hope she liked it.

The rest of the days were pretty bland. Except for the 7th. Mother’s birthday! (:

Yesterday was our class (4EB) chalet. There wasn’t many who had attended but it was still alright. I think yesterday would be somehow our last meet up as a class- since we’re heading to a different start soon so, I stayed overnight. Almost the whole time, we were stuck in the room due to the heavy rain over the long night. Because we had nothing to do, I struggled to stay awake. I regretted staying awake eh. I think I’m sick. xD It’s not the first time I’m not sleeping for the night, but this time it was. . . weird.

During the first Saturday of this year, I had a thought about life. It’s weird that many of us take advantage of what others might fight for.
Eh… I think I should end here le. (: I’m afraid I might do a even longer post. xD


I want a holiday! (:

I didn’t know what was going on in my mind. It’s weird to be getting back the confused feeling I’ve been trying to suppress all this while. Ah! Sucks. How I wish all this can come to an end fast!
Bye! (:

No comments: