Saturday, July 23, 2016

2 Days of 美女们~

The past 2 days has been very well spent with my girl-friends and all we did was........... E A T.
Comfort faces with comforting food. Lol.

Fridays, being the last work day, are always great... but yesterday was the best so far because I met Weishan and Karena!!! Really need some comfort faces after a long ass week of work. :(


Weishan was nearby for work and we met for some Ramen!

Really refreshing to meet someone out of work for lunch. It's like...... we don't have to keep something going during the 1.5hours, which can sometimes come off a bit awkward. It's been almost 2 months now, but lunch times are still a bit of a meh. I sometimes would just rather be alone. :X Sigh. I really need to step out.

Fridays also always feel short because I look very forward to 6pm and leaving on the dot. HEHE.

Having my work location along the green line is kindda convenient? I am kindda enjoying the convenience of heading to town, Bugis (I used to hate this place) and to airport! Which was where I headed off to after work yesterday to meeeeeeeeeeet Karena!!!

It was an impromptu decision, much like the lunch date, but unplanned dates are great too!

We had 4Fingers for dinner and settled for some desserts!


We screamed for Icecream!
It had lavender sauce and tasted really flowery and light!

We ended the night cabbing home after shopping around the airport a little. Hahah.


And then today, I met up with Weishan again together with Jolene this time.


Sunday Market cafe for brunch and Nex's H&M for some quick shopping. Lunch was good, but I enjoyed the companion and conversations more than our food. HEHE. We just kept talking about anything and everything. So so so glad to have friends I can count on and am so comfortable to be talking about everything with. ♥


Short sweet afternoon before we parted for our own evening plans and I headed to Waterway Point to meet Kesslyn and Jiaxuan. Boy, is Waterway Point complicated!!!


Settled at Cedele for dinner and chatted the evening away. :)






Also snapchatted. LOL.

Snapchat filters are awesome...........


Now we all know, Kesslyn looks terrible with my face shape!
HAHAHAHAHA.

&That was my 2 days with 美女们! ♥ I need more such weekends to keep me sane and recharged for work!!!

No comments: